calibra leather in corsa

Automotive topics & discussion.
tom87
CB-Uk User

calibra leather in corsa

Post by tom87 »

does anyone know how much you\'d be looking to pay for a calibra black leather interior, i might think of putting one in my corsa. are they easy to fit aswell. ive heard the front seats fit straight onto corsa subframes, what about the bench seats. cheers for any help
rick
CB-Uk User

calibra leather in corsa

Post by rick »

i dont think the back seats fit so you\'d have to get your corsa ones re trimmed. the front ones should just be a straight swap and if there the heated ones there should be the wiring for them under the carpet in the corsa and the switches should go next to the slider on the dash.
just found this over on corsa sport you might want to take a look for info about wiring the heaters up
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewt ... tid=189572
dirtymagician
CB-Uk Newbie

calibra leather in corsa

Post by dirtymagician »

ricks pretty much covered it there, price wise they seem to be going for the around £150-£200 depending on condition, only thing you may find is the driver seat bolster has got wear on it but other than that you wont have any problems.
tom87
CB-Uk User

calibra leather in corsa

Post by tom87 »

hmm saw this pic on corsasport of calli back seats in the corsa, ive heard you have to take them of the standard subframe and put them on teh corsa rear subframe or something, however ive got allsorts of plans for my corsa at the min, im either gonna go for a vauxhall leather interior or buckets.

valver corsa
CB-Uk User

calibra leather in corsa

Post by valver corsa »

why dont you just have your seats retrimed in leather
valver corsa
CB-Uk User

calibra leather in corsa

Post by valver corsa »

it would be much cheaper and he could have is own style