Project: Wideboy

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
phattcorsa
CB-Uk Newbie

Project: Wideboy

Post by phattcorsa »

Just a little note about my plans for my corsa that have been under planning for about a year now i\'ve sorted every last maticulous detail for the project and have had to increase the budget by about five grand but it\'ll be worth it no matter what my parents say lol

First of all my corsa a p-reg grey one i\'ve had for about a year its in good nick (apart from me blowing the engine up!!) at the moment its just got an pipercross XL induction kit and a sportex oval exhaust along with OZ Supertourismo wheels in silver but there going soon because they are a bitch to clean

so what my plans are, basically i\'m going for the ultima wide kit, GSI spoiler and a total respray in white on the outside although i haven\'t got a final desicion on the new wheels yet. of course there will be tints as well.

The sound system will be totally re-done with Vibe speakers (2 x 15\" black air subs, rectangular 6x9s and some components) with Crunch amps, JVC head unit with a remote and DAB tuner so it should be loud and proud

In the future i\'ve got plans for the 2.0 16V coversion and a complete retrim of the interior but these will have to wait for another money injection stay tuned for pics of the work in progress

What do ya all think???
flash22
CB-Uk User

Re: Project: Wideboy

Post by flash22 »

welcome to the forum

not a fan of kitted corsa\'s myself less is more I say!!!!

Imho i would totaly scrap that ice install spend a little more money and do it right first time. most of that stufff is budget gear you can do a lot better for the same money have a look around the forum and your see what i mean
chrisdaman
CB-Uk User

Post by chrisdaman »

Vibe stuff is good, try and stick to one manufacturer. i\'ve got a pioneer head unit and 6x9\'s with a Vibe Blackbox amp (300w), and 10\" Fli (made by Vibe) active sub (800w) and it\'s so loud, try and start off with a good head unit with 2 or 3 amp outs.
dubster now
Prowler
CB-Uk User

Post by Prowler »

have you got the same bodykit as me?
::)
sam13
CB-Uk User

Post by sam13 »

i was just thinking that prowler
markymicro
CB-Uk User

Post by markymicro »

Sounds good! & Welcome to the site.
Fastest 8 valve in the west! http://www...co.uk
phattcorsa
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by phattcorsa »

Cheers for the info lads i\'ll bear it in mind and just a little thing i forgot to put on my first post i\'m getting computer contolled air suspension from Air Ride Pro i\'ve checked the kit out and it seems pretty good and bear with me on the \"before\" pics i haven\'t had the chance to upload them yet sorry
phattcorsa
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by phattcorsa »

I can\'t i\'m at work and don\'t have my camera on me but i\'ll try tomorrow i\'ve got the day off
phattcorsa
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by phattcorsa »

Need summat to do work is very borin :(
phattcorsa
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by phattcorsa »

Craftspersons Apprentice for the National Grid

oh yes be in awe lol 8)
rob
CB-Uk User

Post by rob »

sounds good mate, cant wait to see pics.
Prowler
CB-Uk User

Post by Prowler »

so what have you done to it so far?
::)
sam13
CB-Uk User

Post by sam13 »

air cdontrolled suspention i wouldnt like to pay the bnill on that and i also persome you will be sending it to a garage to be fitted.
phattcorsa
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by phattcorsa »

a MASSIVE spanner in the works!!!!!!!!! The pay rise which was supposed to be for the loan i was getting has been denied >:( so i am currently looking for a second job cos i need about an extra 200-300 quid a month and they\'ve put my annual bonus back one month so i can\'t use that this is just a tad annoying but a minor setback gimmie a week or two to find a bar job or summat and i\'ll be fine and my project will get the kick start it needs here\'s hopin otherwise it\'ll be either scrape by on sod all money but with pleasures there are sacrifices :( :( :(
sam13
CB-Uk User

Post by sam13 »

yer no harm in trying.