Where is the fuel pump relay on a 99 corsa 1.0

Post anything electrical or ICE here. ie, upgrading your stereo, or removing looms etc.

Moderator: Octane2097

SPEEDY-2
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by SPEEDY-2 »

hi everyone
just a quick question does anyone know where the fuel pump relay is on a 1.0 three CYLINDER 99 Corsa? Looked in the manual and says it is in the driver footwell at side of ecu or in the engine compartment near the windscreen wipers had all that out and ill be dammed if i can see it. There is no rely box that I can see in the engine compartment and the 4 relays above the fuses in the drivers well do not have a purple rely.So thought id ask :confused:
Cheers

John
PaB_ZA
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by PaB_ZA »

check in ur kick panel next to your gass pedal. when u open it, its right infront of u. i replaced mine last week. is ur car cutting out?
'99 1.6IS
veloshitty eater under construction

The cheating bastard (btw they pay me for this ) and i couldnt choose the colour :(

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/PaBz0r/cheatingbastid.jpg
scotsvampyr
CB-Uk Newbie

Re: Where is the fuel pump relay on a 99 corsa 1.0

Post by scotsvampyr »

try left handside of the dash behind the glovebox i found purple fuses under there cos i have the most anoying clicking coming from there (sorce of my problem with starting up when cold i think) there is also a green fuse

dnt know if this helps
A85 one of the best roads in scotland , driving a arden blue envoy , keep an eye on it in project logs

i.c.e dont have a clue but i will get a nice setup if it kills me