Need abit of Help regarding wheels!?!?!

Help and advice section for technical questions on your Corsa.
Please check that your query hasn't already been answered in FAQ and Technical Info section.

Moderator: Octane2097

Stuart_SRI
CB-Uk User

Post by Stuart_SRI »

your just have to drive slow and piss all the drivers off behind ya! :lol:
amanda
CB-Uk User

Post by amanda »

i hate speed bumps and hate them island things where u have to give way to one side of the traffic.

i got one on my way to work and i always get the white van men drivers thinking they can cut through (even though i got right of way) so i make them mount the curb :lol: , they cant push me around!
Stuart_SRI
CB-Uk User

Post by Stuart_SRI »

your brave messing with white van man!

yer i do the same over bumps, but i do have arch scrubbing coz of wide wheels and problems with the offset
Katie_GSi
CB-Uk User

Post by Katie_GSi »

WOOOOO speed bumps ruleeee :D A chance to piss off every non modified car owner :thumbs:
Stuart_SRI
CB-Uk User

Post by Stuart_SRI »

theres some prick at college who thinks a ripspeed tailpipe, chicken meshed grille and max power seat covers makes his car modified.

anyway the bumps down the road to my college are such a bitch, any he always harrases me down that road, but everytime he tries to overtake i floor it!

:rant: \'wow mate, u drive mummys estate car\'
rick
CB-Uk User

Post by rick »

[quote=\"amanda\"]i hate speed bumps and hate them island things where u have to give way to one side of the traffic.
[/quote]we\'ve got something a bit like that round here where they\'ve had to narrow the road under a bridge to try and stop it flooding. its so entertaining watching women in bmw\'s and mg\'s trying to get thru when trucks coming the other way have right of way. when they try it with me i just think to myself that 1. I have right of way so its coming off their insurance and 2. my car costs less to fix so why would i be so worried about damaging it