17 Inch's

Automotive topics & discussion.
Ben
CB-Uk Newbie

17 Inch's

Post by Ben »

Hi guys, im new to the forum.

I want to fit some 17 inch Lenso SHU wheels to my Corsa, ive been told by the supplier that they will fit with no arch modifications. But then i spoke to a guy from Demon tweeks and he said that the arches will need to be done.

What exactly do they do when they do your arches? and how much is it roughly, im only 17 so im not made of money :)

And is it ok just to buy the lowering springs? Because the full suspension kit is pretty expensive.

Cheers Lads
jsc
CB-Uk User

17 Inch's

Post by jsc »

iv got 17\'s on my corsa and its lowered 40mm the only time it rubs is when i go over big bumps or i have 3 peeps in the back all you need to do is cut the lip of the metal arch m everything should be ok
Ben
CB-Uk Newbie

Ok

Post by Ben »

Ok cheers for that m8
amanda
CB-Uk User

17 Inch's

Post by amanda »

i got 17s on my 5dr and its not lowered yet - but it does catch when i have someone in the back. im lowering mine 40mm and i have to get my arches done. but the thing is though its different with every car cos when i had these alloys on my last corsa (5dr) they never caught when had peeps in the back
Ben
CB-Uk Newbie

17 Inch's

Post by Ben »

Yeah M8, i love the look of the Lenso SHU\'s they look so wicked, quite different to any other wheel too!

Erm, im not sure whether to go for silver or Hyper silver yet, not sure really sure how different they are.
tom87
CB-Uk User

17 Inch's

Post by tom87 »

think they will fit if they have the right offset mate 45-49 i think it is on corsa\'s , im just gonna go for 15s and 40mm drop on mine i think.