driving test

Automotive topics & discussion.
tom87
CB-Uk User

driving test

Post by tom87 »

im cacking myself already and haven\'t even got it booked yet, anyone got any tips etc. or anyone done it lately. just need to practice reversing a tad better. which i should be able to do properly by time test day comes.
JamesMcBride
CB-Uk Newbie

driving test

Post by JamesMcBride »

Just try not to worry about it and you will be fine.. on the day of my test, it was the darkest, foggiest morning i think ive ever driven in, i got half way up the road out of the test center and realised i hadnt even turned the lights on, let alone the fog lights. by this point i thought i must have failed, so i quickly turned them on, and continued driving, did everything really quickly because i just wanted it to be over and done with and get back the the test center. when i got back i found i\'d past with somthing like 5 minors!
Teddy
CB-Uk User

driving test

Post by Teddy »

Loosen up - When i took mine i thought id failed near enough from the off - so i just drove without a care in the world.

I got back and i passed with 2 minors.

Oh my god thats over 5 years ago now.
JamesMcBride
CB-Uk Newbie

driving test

Post by JamesMcBride »

you old man!
Teddy
CB-Uk User

driving test

Post by Teddy »

Yes thanks James - old buddy old pal!
Katie_GSi
CB-Uk User

driving test

Post by Katie_GSi »

Yeeeah juss chilll and it shows during the test ur not scared n they like it :clap: I passed wit 2 minors as well :thumbs:
Poundie
CB-Uk User

driving test

Post by Poundie »

Dude its fooking e z, its jus ur nerves dat make it hard dude!

I had my test on Monday, cos i got my liscence taken away 3 months ago i had to do it all over again, i passed 1st time every time again, your be alrite dude, jus dont let ur nerves get the betta of u, concentrate, and make the examiner feel safe, and jus do a professional drive!
Stuart_SRI
CB-Uk User

driving test

Post by Stuart_SRI »

i remember the day i took my driving test. was poo it, but u give em a confident ride and your passive, your have no probs. best feelin when u pass, u mite find u wanna kiss ya examiner!

i find tho it mite be better to go in relaxed, so maybe a lil smoke before hand

:lol: only joking
chr15
CB-Uk User

driving test

Post by chr15 »

:lol:

like everyone says just relax and it will be easy, make sure you get a good few practice lessons in the few days coming up to it
Stuart_SRI
CB-Uk User

driving test

Post by Stuart_SRI »

but dont over do it, only go for a little warm up for an hour before or u be to tired. on two hour driving lessons i used to have i would make mistakes only in the last 15 mins!