C20xe Arden blue

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
Cmcorsa
CB-Uk User

C20xe Arden blue

Post by Cmcorsa »

Thought I'd share my last project that ended badly :(

Bought the above for 80quid non runner changed a fuse and low and behold it ran lol bargain till I tried to mot it at my work 3 page failure lol

Always got it road legal etc

Added a spoiler and slabs and the usual lows

Then new wheels

Ran for a while then done the usual smoked headlights and a pre97 sport interior upgrade

Then I booked a stand at the Scottish car show hmmm needed new parts a freshly painted spoiler slightly smoked standard rear lights and a stemetiz lower front splitter

Made it on the stand was an awsome day etc then couple weeks later get an offer I couldn't refuse

Comp mo6 7x16 the only vaux friendly set made... Morettes and mhws

Looked stunning to me anyways and loved using it as a daily right up untill a front wheel came off at 70mph...

So decided right need to up my game for next years shows Pvs etc

Stripped her

Then my mate made some random colour and we hit the plastics

Looking good so far

New front end on in primer disnt have Arden blue at the time then on the Monday after that a rear tyre had a low out and I had enough sold it in px for this genuine gsi

Doing 60miles a day to work and back killed it engine mount snapped and I had no way to work so swapped it for a bmw

But missed my blue corsa... It was still sat on my drive actually so u bought it back...

Looking sorry for its self then this happened

Took it for a test drive in my street once got it running etc and unfortunately it caught fire :( lost the lot

The spec before the fire was

98 corsa 1.2 sting
Electric windows
Pr97 sport interior
C20xe f20box
421 full exhaust system
Irmy splitter
Depos
Mhws
Avo coilovers
2.0 brakes
Comp mo5s
Disc rear axle

Absolutely gutted what happened think it may been a loose wire or a fuel leak still unknown :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk