Corsa b project log 1.0

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Corsa b project log 1.0

Post by nathcarr »

I know that this picture isn't the best but I just love them hid lights in the angel eyes and looks mint all lit up at night
And from the rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rían P
CB-Uk User

Re: Corsa b project log 1.0

Post by Rían P »

Looking well friend! You keeping the Lexus lights?
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Corsa b project log 1.0

Post by nathcarr »

Rían P wrote:Looking well friend! You keeping the Lexus lights?
Thanks man appreciate that, I'm Unsure yet buddy I bought them off eBay coz they were £5 plus postage but thinking of putting the original back in but smoking them out [emoji41] they just kinda stuck out against the whole blue and black kinda theme I'm thinking off you know

andy w
CB-Uk User

Post by andy w »

If you like em nathcarr just smoke them out so they suit the car more

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
If it ain't green and black send it back :D
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

andy w wrote:If you like em nathcarr just smoke them out so they suit the car more

Yeah mate gonna have a try this weekend an only go one way or the other haha, thanks again for them parts bud got them fit just need to fit the under seat tray [emoji109][emoji106][emoji4]

andy w
CB-Uk User

Post by andy w »

No probs mate glad ya can use em

If it ain't green and black send it back :D
Rían P
CB-Uk User

Post by Rían P »

nathcarr wrote:
Thanks man appreciate that, I'm Unsure yet buddy I bought them off eBay coz they were £5 plus postage but thinking of putting the original back in but smoking them out [emoji41] they just kinda stuck out against the whole blue and black kinda theme I'm thinking off you know

Well for £5 plus postage, they were worth a try :)
Smoked originals would look good I think, subtle but smart. Think MHW's or german rears look nice on arden blues.
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Rían P wrote:
nathcarr wrote:

Well for £5 plus postage, they were worth a try :)
Smoked originals would look good I think, subtle but smart. Think MHW's or german rears look nice on arden blues.
Yeah I'm thinking of going for the German rears but can't find any in eBay or out probably another one of them rare items for vauxhalls haha [emoji4]

nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Bought 2 new additions for the corsa, a set of tigra clocks and some plate surrounds, the only issue now is waiting for them because I want them now haha [emoji23][emoji23]

charliearmi
CB-Uk User

Post by charliearmi »

Nice little b you have there man :) feels good spending time money on such a lil car.. Its so addictive
Barraclough
CB-Uk User

Post by Barraclough »

Looks like a bargain on the clocks [emoji106]
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

charliearmi wrote:Nice little b you have there man :) feels good spending time money on such a lil car.. Its so addictive
Thanks man [emoji106] appreciate that. Yeah i agree it's massively addictive I would say most of my wages go on her haha slowly getting there with her now tho got the interior pretty much how I want it. A good machine polish and the dent master on her to get a few Dents out without painting it then I'll be happy with her for now [emoji4][emoji106][emoji41]

nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Barraclough wrote:Looks like a bargain on the clocks [emoji106]
Bargain off the year I thought seen them for that price and didn't hesitate just clicked buy it now [emoji1]

charliearmi
CB-Uk User

Post by charliearmi »

You should try some auto gylm products buddy, i bought from halfords some shampoo, shampoo conditioner and some super risen polish, also a polish applicator, chamois leather and a polishing cloth worth the money to be fair mate.. Made the car super clean with a lush shine..Image
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Corsa b project log 1.0

Post by nathcarr »

charliearmi wrote:You should try some auto gylm products buddy, i bought from halfords some shampoo, shampoo conditioner and some super risen polish, also a polish applicator, chamois leather and a polishing cloth worth the money to be fair mate.. Made the car super clean with a lush shine..Image
Wow dude that looks really clean I'll have to have a look at them bud coz they are meant to be the top brand for cleaning motors ain't they, [[emoji41]emoji106] how did you smoke your back lights out dude because I'm thinking of doing mine