Corsa b project log 1.0

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
Rían P
CB-Uk User

Re: Corsa b project log 1.0

Post by Rían P »

She's on the way to be a very tidy motor! Want to get the tigra bits for mine as it does add to it.
Have you thought about de-restricting the airbox. Had it on the old b and sounded more throaty. Although you have to make sure you drill in the right place so as not to start sucking up warm air and bits of debris. Prob best getting a spare from scrap man and using that.
But overall, car's shaping up!
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Corsa b project log 1.0

Post by nathcarr »

Cheers man appreciate that yeah the tigra bits do look well hard to come by tho I've already taken my airbox off and put an induction filter on just need to run a pipe from like the front of the bumper to the filter so I'm getting that cold air intake,

Hopefully will get the washed and hoovered out this week and post some more pics off her it's looking abit on the scruffy side at the moment haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
diggerhole
CB-Uk User

Post by diggerhole »

Bridges on Crawley have a tigra waiting to be stripped

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Rían P
CB-Uk User

Post by Rían P »

nathcarr wrote:Cheers man appreciate that yeah the tigra bits do look well hard to come by tho I've already taken my airbox off and put an induction filter on just need to run a pipe from like the front of the bumper to the filter so I'm getting that cold air intake,

Hopefully will get the washed and hoovered out this week and post some more pics off her it's looking abit on the scruffy side at the moment haha

Fair enough prob a better job like.
Just hovered mine out the day- such a rewarding job lol
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Corsa b project log 1.0

Post by nathcarr »

So today work included fitting the new gear stick gaitor which was a pain to do with all the staples in it and also fitted the new wind deflectors I bought for her £24 on eBay and got the tigra scuttle panel fitted too [emoji4] totally different car now with the wind deflectors and tigra scuttle on looks well, unfortunately phone died when taking photos so will upload some exterior ones tomorrow with the scuttle and deflectors on but here's one of the gaitor

Before - Image

After - Image

Please excuse the mess in front off the car I swear I'm going to clean it out tomorrow [emoji4]

Rían P
CB-Uk User

Post by Rían P »

When fitting the new gaitor do you need to put the staples in again?
She's starting to come together now! :D
diggerhole
CB-Uk User

Post by diggerhole »

When I did mine I used double sided tape instead of staples

nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Corsa b project log 1.0

Post by nathcarr »

Rían P wrote:When fitting the new gaitor do you need to put the staples in again?
She's starting to come together now! :D
Thanks man will get some pics on off it with the deflectors on really changes the look I lost the head with staples Rian so I used a spray on carpet adhesive its on well now like its never coming off haha

Last edited by nathcarr on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

diggerhole wrote:When I did mine I used double sided tape instead of staples

Yeah the staples never went back in haha my dad had some spray adhesive so I used that done the job like

diggerhole
CB-Uk User

Post by diggerhole »

Have you looked at fitting Tigra clocks and sri steering wheel?

nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

diggerhole wrote:Have you looked at fitting Tigra clocks and sri steering wheel?

Yeah really want to fit the Sri steering wheel seen loads when I was in the locally scrappy so I'm off to get one next weekend, and to be honest mate I've never thought off tigra clocks is there much off a difference??

nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Post by nathcarr »

Image I know she's not the must perfectly clean corsa on here but think she's starting to take shape after installing the deflectors and tigra scuttle will look better once I've blacked the trims back up

diggerhole
CB-Uk User

Post by diggerhole »

ImageImagetigra,corsa with rev counter,corsa without

nathcarr
CB-Uk User

Corsa b project log 1.0

Post by nathcarr »

Hmmm they do look quite well them actually just found a set on eBay 10 quid I've also seen some like chrome rigs you can put around each dial is it much off a job to get at the dials it not

diggerhole
CB-Uk User

Post by diggerhole »

nathcarr wrote:Image I know she's not the must perfectly clean corsa on here but think she's starting to take shape after installing the deflectors and tigra scuttle will look better once I've blacked the trims back up

I did a how to on clocking new dials so that the milage matches. Also I would get an aftermarket grill. It would really clean the front up.
nathcarr wrote:Hmmm they do look quite well them actually just found a set on eBay 10 quid I've also seen some like chrome rigs you can put around each dial is it much off a job to get at the dials it not

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk