Back from the dead

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
ronald5256
CB-Uk User

Back from the dead

Post by ronald5256 »

Hi all this is my first go at a build log so bear with me as I don't know all the ins and outs of the forum yet lol I will say this upfront I don't know loads about cars so I will be learning as we go so if you see me doing something retarded please tell me ! I will be doing this as time/money and hear in the uk the wether allow and so with that let's get to work [emoji39]

About six months ago I got hold of this 2000 corsa gls my idea is not to pimp it out it is just to as the title says bring it back to life it's dun a lot of miles over the years and is looking and handling a little well the nice word is rough I have had to do some work to it just to get it running sort of right and I will list the work but I will not document it with photos as I will the rest of the work so the first job was replace the Crank angle sensor The second was to fix the blowing back box and with you all up to date the work continues [emoji1]
mbonner02
CB-Uk User

Re: Back from the dead

Post by mbonner02 »

Where you from mate? Bodywork looks straight though so looks like it's got some potential. I've never seen a nicely modded one in this colour before so should be good to see it when it's a bit further on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Corsa weapon A.K.A the Scooby Killer ;)
ronald5256
CB-Uk User

Post by ronald5256 »

Ilkeston derbyshire bud the body work is not to bad it has some rust under the front edge of the bonnet and a big dent in the tailgate right next to the glass so it will need some filler and paint or a new tailgate but not bad for £300 cash lol
mbonner02
CB-Uk User

Post by mbonner02 »

Nah defiantly not. Bit of a bargain like. Is it just a 3potter? I rekon to cheap it cheap and simple for under £500 could be sorted looks wise. Coil overs, cav slabs, side strips pull off, gloss black the bumper trim and arches and a nice wrap round spoiler. All in under 500 and makes a big change. I rekon it would look lush especially that colour. Make a boring brown look sweet as f**k mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Corsa weapon A.K.A the Scooby Killer ;)
ronald5256
CB-Uk User

Post by ronald5256 »

Yep just a plain 1L 3 cylinder 12v blank canvas lol that needs a little life breathing back in to it lol
ronald5256
CB-Uk User

Post by ronald5256 »

Some new rubber nice