Arden Blue 1.0 Breeze

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
LiamB
CB-Uk Newbie

Arden Blue 1.0 Breeze

Post by LiamB »

Finally decided to put a thread up for this, got it in August as my first car for £550 had nothing wrong with it and was completely standard.

Plans are to get it lowered, wheels etc. but that won't be until after the new year as I've just upgraded the audio in it

Here's some pictures of it just after I got it

Then some pricks decided to kick my wing mirror off, I don't even live in a bad area (it's full of old people) so was quite surprised and very annoyed that happened.

And I had to bodge it back on, it's PROPERLY manual now.. I have to push the glass to adjust it 8)

Then I got bored of the standard audio, and crackly reception so I ordered this lot after a lot of reading on here and other places online

And then put it all in

Still need to tidy up these wires, but it was dark by the time I had all this in

And that's where I am today! I am very happy with my current set up and will look at upgrading again in the near future (Rear speakers, maybe another sub, better amp etc.)
But the next plans are to get it lowered and on some sort of Vauxhall alloys and that should happen in the coming months :)
mbonner02
CB-Uk User

Re: Arden Blue 1.0 Breeze

Post by mbonner02 »

looks tidy but I reken every b does lol. personally id drop a nice engine in it and keep it as a sleeper until you can then move onto how it looks a fast b is sooooo fun! :D
Corsa weapon A.K.A the Scooby Killer ;)
LiamB
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by LiamB »

mbonner02 wrote:looks tidy but I reken every b does lol. personally id drop a nice engine in it and keep it as a sleeper until you can then move onto how it looks a fast b is sooooo fun! :D

It's my first car so can't be doing something stupid to it... yet ;)

Plans are to keep it a a couple of years, then get a Clio 182 (Will I get burnt for saying that here?) and because this will be worth peanuts by then I am going to strip it out, put a different engine in it and track it as my Mum lives on a farm about 5 minutes from silverstone so I can just stick in a barn to work on it :)

With the car I've decided I would like to get some mk1 tigra alloys or slot mags on it and lower it 60mm all round, so that should happen soon depending on funds
mbonner02
CB-Uk User

Post by mbonner02 »

Sounds good but don't get a Clio. They just fall apart man haha sounds like a good pal but I couldn't cope having no power for that long lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LiamB
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by LiamB »

mbonner02 wrote:Sounds good but don't get a Clio. They just fall apart man haha sounds like a good pal but I couldn't cope having no power for that long lol

I have bikes for fast fun and cars for warmth and comfort aha ;)
mbonner02
CB-Uk User

Post by mbonner02 »

A bike! Wtf man haha I haaaaaaaaate bikes so much. I would love to experience a nice Ducati for the thrills but could never live with one haha.

LiamB
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by LiamB »

mbonner02 wrote:A bike! Wtf man haha I haaaaaaaaate bikes so much. I would love to experience a nice Ducati for the thrills but could never live with one haha.

:lol:
I've been riding since I was 6, so they are a huge part of my life that I love!

This is what I have atm, it's an RS125 with a Cagiva Mito front end on it, full power version good for 100mph+ (Tested with GPS)

johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

I like the dirt bike, not really a fan of the other though, road bikes have never been somthing I've had an interest in

Miss my dirt bike :(
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

johnny wrote:I like the dirt bike, not really a fan of the other though, road bikes have never been somthing I've had an interest in

Miss my dirt bike :(
I miss my dirtbike too lol. I love all bikes all shapes and sizes :) except for chicken chasers lol
charliearmi
CB-Uk User

Post by charliearmi »

Loving the b mate! And your number plate is rudeeee ahaha check out my thread! :) but keep doing work to it mate, get cav slabs and slam it.. Im tempted to swap my rims for cav slabs..