newbie to the scene

Post a little about yourself & also about your car(s) in here!
mbonner02
CB-Uk User

newbie to the scene

Post by mbonner02 »

areet peeps,

from south shields just bought a nice little rocket! feels amazing to leave scoobies standing at the lights withy drivers looking like they're going to cry!! running corssa sport 1.6 16v lump, vx performance cams, diablous pullies, super chip, straight pipe with power box, coilies, v6 brakes, 1.0 flat flywheel, 1.0 gearbox. Absolutely love it. Any help and advice on maintenance and running no matter how minor it is, is greatly appreciated!!!
thanks
Corsa weapon A.K.A the Scooby Killer ;)
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Re: newbie to the scene

Post by stanc3w0rks »

Full service is a must and i would check all bushins and engine mounts since the car has so much power. What bhp is it?
mbonner02
CB-Uk User

Re: newbie to the scene

Post by mbonner02 »

Not been on the dyno yet but its putting something out like, left me pals Scooby turbo 2000 stood at the lights lol!

when I bought it off the kid he dropped it off on a latbed, he said that with it being so low they had to dismantle the exhaust and one of the mani bolts hit the frame on the truck and now its just exhausting from somewhere on the mani, I can't see anything obvious but im new to this, any pros from near Newcastle who can help!? cheers
Corsa weapon A.K.A the Scooby Killer ;)