Re: Marty the 1.0 C

Post by andy w »

deep dish :D
If it ain't green and black send it back :D
Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

Woo! So today! I de rub stripped the car! Unfortunately on the passenger side with the messed up door, there is a step in the paint as under the strips is perfect paint and all the rest of the door is scratched and what not!
Nice and clean!

And I bought an Sri spoiler which arrived today! Unfortunately I couldn't get the rear washer jet tune into the jet of the spoiler so I just left it! I never use it anyway and I'm dewipering soon! But spoiler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Westley
CB-Uk User

Marty the 1.0 C

Post by Westley »

Just a few pictures! Really can't wait to get some nice wheels and lows on! But that won't happen until January/February time!
Excuse the dirty interior! Not had time to give it a full vac and clean yet! But got some new gaiters

Mine and the gf's car

And a little before and after! Quite a bit has happened tbh, not even close to finishing!

johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

Westley wrote: Image
This sort of garbage isn't acceptable :lol:

It'll look sweet with a nice set of wheels :) thought about spraying the trim gloss black? Think it would really suit the silver
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

Hahahaha! I felt ashamed to not have a corsa B sticker but some people would be like "ha look at this idiot he thinks he has a corsa B" xD

I have thought about it before! But not too sure just yet! And yeah I really can't decide on wheels!

Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

This week has been good... So recently I took my spoiler off as it wasn't flush, as the mount points needed dremellong down, my Dremel tool came today so hopefully that'll be back on this weekend [emoji106] but something awesome happened the beginning of this week!

I drove over an hour to pick up a Hoffman backbox looked almost brand new and with a custom made adaptor which the previous owner made, all for the sum of £30!

I got it on my car Monday evening! And it is amazing! I'll get a picture of it on soon and hopefully a video of it too!

Bad news, we'll sort of bad news, I noticed yesterday my V from the front grill had fallen off [emoji30] oh well time to find a steinmetz grill! [emoji106]

Barraclough
CB-Uk User

Post by Barraclough »

Get a vid of the sound up!
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

Exhaust looks sexual
CORSABM8
CB-Uk User

Post by CORSABM8 »

backbox looks cool , you getting a straight through as well or keeping the centre section silenced ?
:)
Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

I'll get a video tomorrow if it isn't too windy! Wouldn't have been able to hear it if I did a video today! I love how it pokes from the rear bumper tbh! Looks sweet, and no! Definately not having a straight through! It's loud enough as it is [emoji23]

Barraclough
CB-Uk User

Post by Barraclough »

Got any pics fitted? Would be good with a race tube lol
Westley
CB-Uk User

Marty the 1.0 C

Post by Westley »

I got around the flattening down the mounting points on my spoiler today, which was preventing it from sitting flush! I used my 163 piece rotary tool by xenta which cost £15 brand new from ebuyer! It works with Dremel branded parts too! So if you need one I suggest ou go buy it before the offer finishes! Anyway! All flattened down:

And as requested the exhaust fitted!

Mind the dirty car! It was cleaned last weekend! And the dents, they don't look half as bad as they do on the picture for some strange reason!
I'll get a video of the exhaust soon, and the spoiler will be back on very soon! [emoji106]

stacey-1988
CB-Uk User

Post by stacey-1988 »

cn anyone help me with dvd player installation problem?
Barraclough
CB-Uk User

Post by Barraclough »

Suits it well. Really want to blacken my Griffin like that but don't want to mess the badge up for sticking back on lol.
stacey-1988 wrote:cn anyone help me with dvd player installation problem?
Someone might be able to, wrong area to post this tho..
Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

Taking the badge off was easy! I poured warm soapy water above the badge to warn the glue up, the used fishing wire and slowly worked my way down the badge in a sawing motion and it came right off! [emoji106] then used tar and glue remover, I'm sure you know what to do! You've debadge aha. Yeah then I used plastikote for the badge and removed all the old glue from the badge using a scalpel and replaced it using double sided tape which took some fiddling but yeah it's worth it