First Car (1.2 16v Envoy)

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
andy w
CB-Uk User

Re: First Car (1.2 16v Envoy)

Post by andy w »

Dude im sorry to hear about some little badger bag nicking ya car if I found someone do this to my car I wud find them and break theres fingers for doin it. And think it will be unfortunately either burnt out in a ditch or thrashed around and used for some crime but fingers crossed mate ya will get ya car bak un damaged
If it ain't green and black send it back :D
Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

Thanks guys! Yeah my biggest fear is that it's burnt out somewhere :/ so gutted about it... That moment when you walk out to your car and it isn't there is just like... poo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JamieTee_
CB-Uk User

Post by JamieTee_ »

Seen you posting this on a few pages, hopefully it gets found in one piece, I've always thought it was the nova's that could be started with the upside down hazard trick not the corsa's but they must've known what they were doing unless you forgot to lock it maybe as I've done that a few times, but then again, hopefully it comes in once piece mate!

Sent from my mind.
Using Tapatalk
Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

Yeah trying to spread it as much as possible, and I was just told by someone on one of the pages that's how they'd have done it aha, nah it was definately locked only door that had been unlocked was drivers door, and I know for sure I locked it before coming in :/ and yeah I hope it comes back all good

johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

They didn't steal it that way, I can guarantee it because all 12 and 16v corsa's are immobilised, I'm obviously not going to say how they probably stole it because no good can come from that information being on the interwebs beside my name
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Post by JamesT0708 »

Gutted for you mate, i'm sure everyone will keep their eyes open for it though. Hope you get it back safe and sound and the guy gets caught and put away for it, it's disgusting
Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

That's true johnny! Aha don't worry about it all I want is my car back :L and yeah it is absolutely disgusting what some people do! I want it back :(

stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

Probably bent the top of the door to open it from the inside to get in without breaking glass.
Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

Yeah that's a definate! No glass on the drive at all, and no one heard anything either

Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

Right second time round! Sorry johnny xD yes spent a lot of time today looking around for a car as I start my new job tomorrow and the best way to get there is by driving, unfortunately it's not a corsa B but it is still a corsa and it'll do until I can afford to get myself a B again! Anyway it is like rolling in luxury compared to what mine was and it's only 6bhp less than my B too! Cost me £900 only 79k on the clock and it drives amazingly! Here's the picture I have for now

andy w
CB-Uk User

Post by andy w »

I could of got a b for that cash :lol:
If it ain't green and black send it back :D
Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

Oh yeah I know I could have too! But since they borrowed me the money I don't think they'd appreciate me getting the car that was stolen from me haha!

Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

Well the legacy of my corsa b was short but sweet, I will get another in the near future once I have a nice build up of money, but for now I think it's time to make a new thread for the C!