1 Liter 5 Door Project

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
tstempt
CB-Uk Newbie

1 Liter 5 Door Project

Post by tstempt »

I have had my one liter corsa for nearly 2 years now and ever since i have had it i have started modifying it. I think its about time i share what i have been up to.
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Re: 1 Liter 5 Door Project

Post by stanc3w0rks »

Welcome! Get those pics up :D cant beat the more doors

Sent from my Ascend G300 using Tapatalk
tstempt
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by tstempt »

been trying to work out how to do so mate any help im lost
andy w
CB-Uk User

Post by andy w »

A big welcome buddy as stanceworks sed more doors the better haha so what colour is urs and where abouts r ya and download tapatalk on ur fine and ta can put pics up that way or use photobucket
If it ain't green and black send it back :D
tstempt
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by tstempt »

Ok so this is what she looks like now
http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/tstem ... sort=3&o=0
tstempt
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by tstempt »

Anyone got any ideas on how to get rid of this stuff as you can see i tried, and i finally worked out how to post pics up now :)

tstempt
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by tstempt »

Right now I have things sorted out I started with this car photo taken on the day i got it.
First thing I did after buying new hub caps, was to remove the black bits covering the doors at a cost to the paintwork underneath rookie error (don't do it with a paint scraper) I was new at it been trying to fix it ever since but you can see i had 6x9's back then cut into the parcel shelf.
Then I got myself in an orange craze as well as buying some alloys for myself, Got that windows tinted the sprayed all horrible grey plastic either blue or orange. But I have changed to blue and black since then.
Don't even know why i thought this went.
Last edited by tstempt on Thu May 15, 2014 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tstempt
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by tstempt »

This is how the car currently looks, newest mod being the halo lights which i shall add pictures of lit up somepoint soon. As the halo's are blue not white, hoping i get away with that.
From the side which I still need help on how to remove the Glue stuff, seriously any ideas PM me
And from the back I got rid of all the stickers and stuff from the back as i didn't like them anymore, and then I got into audio and went a bit mental and made this box to hold my KICKER solo L7 in. ran on an alpine MRP m2000 amplifier.
which since I have carpeted so it looks a bit more like this
and as you can probably see I need to repaint my back bumper, where it hasn't held properly in a few places cheers for having a look guys im open to comments or suggestion or indeed questions fire away. a few other mods i have tried are the door handle lights, they break too quick for my liking. Also wired some LEDs in at the bottom of the boot which look nice at night which is another picture for me to upload at somepoint soon.
Last edited by tstempt on Thu May 15, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tstempt
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by tstempt »

My interior of my car originally looked like this horrible i know so i had to do something to stop it looking like a coach
However in it you can see how i fitted my kicker rs 60.2 speakers which are 90 watt rms and how i managed to make them look like there fitted nice without spending lots of money which I Didn't have

I then went on to change all the door cards for black ones just like i had changed the bottom pockets already in the previous pic and recently i wired in some LED's on the speakers to come on with the floor well lights that i fitted front and back about a year ago
As you can see i haven't quite let go of my orange phase yet as i need to buy new blue seat covers or alternatively just get different seats when i have some money and there you have it thats most my mods to date.
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

Nice work on the corsa lad :) love them rims what are they? Defo get rid of the orange its abit halfords boyracer imo :P a few lads on here have the leather seats in their cars and it looks f**king sick :D should look into them!

stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

Bug and tar remover is good for taking off the glue. Or a touch of petrol on a rag then use a credit card to scrape it off

andy w
CB-Uk User

Post by andy w »

Looks great mate and i agree the orange dont look right otherwise ya not doin a bad job on it tbh and that sub is huge lol bet ya get some bass out of that thing lol so what's ya other plans for ur more door and which part of the country ya from as intrested on where folks join from lol
If it ain't green and black send it back :D
Mike_Parr
CB-Uk User

Post by Mike_Parr »

HAHAHA! "Don't want this interior looking like a coach" - That's hilarious
Harkus Wrote: Lol I was actually racing a ford focus going through the tunnels making a noise was 5th missed 4th hit 2nd...at 70mph...driving like lad shifting like a woman LOL :lol:
tstempt
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by tstempt »

haha cheers guys definitely give the petrol and credit card a go i tried everything on that stuff, the rims are dare mate not sure exactly which one though useful arn't I, and I'm from sussex
tstempt
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by tstempt »

And yeah get some proper bass outta my L7 thinking of doubling up though as the amp is powerful enough to run two of those things :) may need more battery though thats the downside.