Atlantis Blue 1.0L

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Atlantis Blue 1.0L

Post by JamesT0708 »

I've owned the car for quite a while now, and it has already had quite a lot done to it. This won't be so much of a progress thread, but i'll just update it when I do something as i'm sure i'll always think of something else to do, and I seem to be doing stuff everyday recently. This is how it used to sit;

Image7

And this is how it sits now (sorry it's just the 1 crappy photo haha);

Anyway, i'm determined to get it back to it's former glory, and so i'll update this every time something new happens.
Thanks for looking :wiggle:
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Re: Atlantic Blue 1.0L

Post by JamesT0708 »

Ordered a new straight through exhaust and some lowering springs today, should all be on next week :D
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Post by JamesT0708 »

Dewipered yesterday, and it turned out to be a lot easier than I thought it was. Makes the boot look a bit better;

When I took it off there was a couple of areas where paint had been taken off, like deep scratches. They're quite notiecable so could anyone suggest anything as to how I can get them out?
Tristan
CB-Uk User

Post by Tristan »

JamesT0708 wrote:Dewipered yesterday, and it turned out to be a lot easier than I thought it was. Makes the boot look a bit better;

When I took it off there was a couple of areas where paint had been taken off, like deep scratches. They're quite notiecable so could anyone suggest anything as to how I can get them out?
You could get that patch of the boot resprayed, or spray it yourself if your confident enough mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Post by JamesT0708 »

Tristan wrote:
JamesT0708 wrote:Dewipered yesterday, and it turned out to be a lot easier than I thought it was. Makes the boot look a bit better;

You could get that patch of the boot resprayed, or spray it yourself if your confident enough mate

I was thinking about it tbh but I don't know if I have the bottle to do it haha. Looking into a full boot respray as there's another area on the boot that needs some tlc but don't know what price i'd be looking at yet
Tristan
CB-Uk User

Post by Tristan »

JamesT0708 wrote:
Tristan wrote:

I was thinking about it tbh but I don't know if I have the bottle to do it haha. Looking into a full boot respray as there's another area on the boot that needs some tlc but don't know what price i'd be looking at yet
If you wanted to save some money, you could do all the prep work and just get them to paint the boot, but tbh I'd rather pay for the profesgional to do it lol

Using Tapatalk
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Post by JamesT0708 »

Yeah and me, i've painted stuff before but not to this scale and it's not exactly my strong point haha. I'll get a few quotes to see what price i'm looking at first though
Tristan
CB-Uk User

Post by Tristan »

That's probs the best thing to do mate

Using Tapatalk
Mike_Parr
CB-Uk User

Post by Mike_Parr »

One smart looking Atlantis blue B!
Harkus Wrote: Lol I was actually racing a ford focus going through the tunnels making a noise was 5th missed 4th hit 2nd...at 70mph...driving like lad shifting like a woman LOL :lol:
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Post by JamesT0708 »

Mike_Parr wrote:One smart looking Atlantis blue B!
Cheers man, realised after I made the thread I put Atlantic instead of Atlantis and now it won't let me change it haha. Just need lows and some noise and i'll be happy
johnny
Senior Moderator

Re: Atlantis Blue 1.0L

Post by johnny »

JamesT0708 wrote:
Cheers man, realised after I made the thread I put Atlantic instead of Atlantis and now it won't let me change it haha. Just need lows and some noise and i'll be happy
Changed the title for you mate :)
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Post by JamesT0708 »

johnny wrote:
JamesT0708 wrote:
Changed the title for you mate :)
Thanks mate!
andy w
CB-Uk User

Post by andy w »

Great looking corsa mate and ye lows and noise go well lol
If it ain't green and black send it back :D
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Post by JamesT0708 »

andy w wrote:Great looking corsa mate and ye lows and noise go well lol
Cheers pal, should all be done mid-week :D
Mike_Parr
CB-Uk User

Post by Mike_Parr »

One thing I wish I did to my Atlantis Blue B was limo tint the rear windows, never got a chance to do it. I know it's not 'scene' but to be honest, I couldn't care less. I think it'll suit yours especially with those wheels!!
Harkus Wrote: Lol I was actually racing a ford focus going through the tunnels making a noise was 5th missed 4th hit 2nd...at 70mph...driving like lad shifting like a woman LOL :lol: