The corsa b-omber 15/11/13

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
Hally
CB-Uk Newbie

The corsa b-omber 15/11/13

Post by Hally »

Ok so i brought a corsa trip as ive always loved corsa's. I had a motor bike accident last year breaking a hip in the process not againt women drivers but a woman pulled out from a parking spot outside a shop, she never checked her mirrors and i swearved. It was dark and raining and the bike slid out and i rolled into oncoming traffic where a peugeot decided to run me over :lol:

So anyway short story i got 5 months off work but a nice claim. I had been doing lessons for about a year i had passed my theory test and thought i want to buy a car so ive got motivation to pass my test. I looked around and found a corsa trip with 40 000 on the clock fpr 500 quid i went and brought it straight away ( nearly ripped the guys arm off) and after 5 attempts i passed my test and here i am a month later, keen to learn modding my little b.

My cars atlantis blue on standard 13 inch steels rims, got un-coloured bumpers ( factory plastic grey ). However i have just brought some cavaleer soft fans ( 15" full blade not stepdowns) for 50 quid in matte black ( bargain imo ) i will post pics tomoz when i fit them and go get me sum part worns before and after shots.
" why drive a corsa ? " " why drive anything else ? ;) "
johnny
Senior Moderator

Re: The corsa b-omber 15/11/13

Post by johnny »

Lucky it was a pug tbh, if it wasnt french prob been alot worse :lol:

Atlantis blue is like a royal blue colour anit? If so it looks awesome when polished up, look forward to pics
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
andy w
CB-Uk User

Re: The corsa b-omber 15/11/13

Post by andy w »

The good side mate u came out alive but glad u are into ya corsa so what plans ya got for ya car and like johnny sed love to see some pics of it
If it ain't green and black send it back :D