Hello from up north!

Post a little about yourself & also about your car(s) in here!
Teastick
CB-Uk User

Hello from up north!

Post by Teastick »

Hello everyone been lurking on here for a while now and figured it was time to show my face so to speak.

My names tony and i am 22 and live in sunderland. Currently work in nissan and love working on cars. My main passion however is drifting. But seems as i passed my test in a corsa D i figured i stick with a corsa and went on the hunt for a corsa.

After looking for what seemed like forever ( about a month but felt longer ) i had no joy but my uncles car broke and he managed to find a nice little corsa b.

after owning it for a few weeks he asked me if i would buy a 5 door car for the same price and swap him. Once he put that idea in my head i was straight on ebay / this forum and looking at ideas to do to my future car. Anyways One fiat bravo later and i was a happy owner of a R reg silver corsa B. good times.

Been driving it for two and a half months now and i absolutely love it. Solid little car and not too bad for a 1.0 litre, few minor rust patches that i will sort when funds allow and a wonky rear reg plate which is now sorted. This is the car

I have started a project thread so please have a read and any comments / help or ideas would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for reading

Tony