my corsa b sxi 16v

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
corsaez
CB-Uk User

my corsa b sxi 16v

Post by corsaez »

I bought this afew months ago.

It came to me completely standard. since ive owned it ive lowered it 60mm, put on a badgeless grill, borrowed some ripspeed wr alloys that rub slightly (offset 38), fitted a race tube and sportex oval backbox, bought second hand smoked rear lights, drilled my air box, and fitted the sunstrip.

my plans include, tinting the windows, depo's, cesaro's or sxi alloys in black, new drivers seat due to mine being slightly twisted, new door speakers and a gsi front bumper.

EDIT,, my new grill isnt in this picture.
corsaez
CB-Uk User

Re: my corsa b sxi 16v

Post by corsaez »

how she looked afew days ago,
corsaez
CB-Uk User

Post by corsaez »

those alloys have now gone, ive got fanblades on now and black rear lights. also ive got my new grill on (badgeless) new pics uploaded in afew days
johnny
Senior Moderator

Post by johnny »

Cav or astra fans , glad u got rid of them alloys cant wait for new pics
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
corsaez
CB-Uk User

Post by corsaez »

cav fans mate, im gonna take the pics in the moring after ive washed and polished it
corsaez
CB-Uk User

Post by corsaez »

new pics as of today 3/5/13
Big C
CB-Uk User

Post by Big C »

Looking gd mate :)
corsaez
CB-Uk User

Post by corsaez »

its not without its problems, but im slowly getting there!
Big C
CB-Uk User

Post by Big C »

thats the joys of having a car though mate ;)
corsaez
CB-Uk User

Post by corsaez »

i like that feeling you get when you set out to fix something on your car and actually manage it with little knowledge of what your doing. the advice and tutorials on forums provide so much!! my problems are nothing major, just things that bug me and id like to get sorted/cleaned up/rerouted/replace with a non shabby item etc etc.
this is my first vauxhall and i love it, cant believe ive never had one before!!
Big C
CB-Uk User

Post by Big C »

Yeah that feeling is wot makes u more attached to the car, I'll hav owned my Corsa 4 years this August and love it more and more each time i fix it or change something! So I looking forward to seeing this project develop as u got the right attitude to build gd car :)
corsaez
CB-Uk User

Post by corsaez »

not really been doing much to my car apart from tidying up the wires in the engine bay and polishing the interior. works been abit hectic so ive not managed to spend the time i want on cleaning up the engine bay. also afew days ago after i taped up some wires, i noticed my eml on. through a process of elimination i decide to reset the ecu ( battery off overnight) to see if it comes back on after. ive got a feeling it just reacted to me moving/unplugging stuff. ill know tomorrow if its a problem or not because im helping my brother move house.
corsaez
CB-Uk User

Post by corsaez »

hit a massive milestone today, 95000 miles!!
corsaez
CB-Uk User

Post by corsaez »

decided to have the eml checked out at a local tuning company, it cost £30 just to have ecu read. it came up with just my maf/afm which i kinda gussed it was going to be. so i decided to take a chance and visit my local scrapyard for a replacement. i found one in good condition and was even allowed to quickly test it by driving up and down the carpark. it worked amazing so bought it. £12!! bargin, just hope it last awhile because i have no idea of the history of the corsa it came off. just gotta wait and see.
corsaez
CB-Uk User

Post by corsaez »

got another drivers seat to replace the original twisted seat, just gotta get my butt into gear and swap them over, also found some damage to my front bumper, luckily i bought another bumper from a fellow corsa owner. im going to make one decent bumper from the two. mine has damage to the front lower part of the bumper and the new one has the grill damaged. already stripped the new one ready for me to swap the lower grill over from mine. again i need to get on and do it. anyone know now the front bumper comes off? ive seen the lugs at the top and the side, but do the arch trims need to come off? do i need to take the wheels and arch liner out?