red corsa b :)

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
matty589
CB-Uk User

red corsa b :)

Post by matty589 »

hi i thought i would put op a project log of my 1.2 red corsa b :)
i got the car about 10 months ago befor i passed my test and it sat on the drive till i could drive
when it was sat there the head gasket went :( but it was not to bad as it did not cost much to put right
and i wanted to do the cambelt and water pump any way :D
i have been doing bits and bobs to it from the day i got it some of the stuff i have done allready
i fitted a alarm with central locking because every one needs central locking lol :lol:
i then got a new gril and as the car come with non colour bumpers i sprayed all the plastic gloss black
i then set about making a stelf shelf for it i made one that sits under the standerd one as i did not want it to look like it had been messed with.
when i got the car it had steel wheels so i wanted to get some alloys but wanted something a bit differen so i got a set of 14" bmw wheels they fitted straight on :D
i think they are the only wheels bmw do that are 4 stud . i then droped the car 40mm and thought it would rub realy bad but nothing :D
there is othere stuff i have done as well but i will put some pics up for you guys to have a look.

the other stuff i plan to do is
colour bumpers
new seats
retrim door cards/roof
bad boy bonnet
tint back windows
electric windows
renault laguna front spliter
and more :D
now for some pics

when i first got the car
and next to the moped
i then fitted my new grill
then set about spraying the plastics
then the spoiler went on

then i made the new shelf

and the rest lol

i will put some more pics up soon but for some reason it keeps saying that the pics are to big but they are well under 800 :meh:

i welcome all comments good or bad
and some stuff u guys think i should do.
matty589
CB-Uk User

Re: red corsa b :)

Post by matty589 »

here are some more pics for you guys :) (in the pics the car has not been lowered but will get some pics )
PRICER
CB-Uk User

Post by PRICER »

looks real tidy, it'l look awesome with some black cavalier slabs or black cesaros on, im not to keen on the wheels you'v got they dont really suit it that well :S but love the bumpers and the fact your car looks red and not pink lol and it definetly needs slamming its riding high at the moment or so it looks.
TURBO LAG IS JUST FOREPLAY ;)

2.0 16v GSI SPORT TWIN WEBER 45'S AND KENT CAMS :]
adamdilley2424
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by adamdilley2424 »

looking good mate i got red corsa b the same as yours im starting to spray my bumpers this week :D
lookking nice tho mate keep it coming :)
matty589
CB-Uk User

Post by matty589 »

PRICER wrote:looks real tidy, it'l look awesome with some black cavalier slabs or black cesaros on, im not to keen on the wheels you'v got they dont really suit it that well :S but love the bumpers and the fact your car looks red and not pink lol and it definetly needs slamming its riding high at the moment or so it looks.
yea i want some new wheels and i was looking at some slabs. i have just got some 15" astra alloys but got to paint them first and see what they look like. i have lowered it 40mm so looks lower now i will have to get some pics off it. thinking about geting some coilovers so i can go low! :)
and mate ur car is looking nice :o
matty589
CB-Uk User

Post by matty589 »

adamdilley2424 wrote:looking good mate i got red corsa b the same as yours im starting to spray my bumpers this week :D
lookking nice tho mate keep it coming :)
nice mate i think it looks 100% better :) and will do mate i still got some more pics to put up yet they will be on soon.
matty589
CB-Uk User

Post by matty589 »

and it takes a lot of hard work to keep it red lol :lol:
PRICER
CB-Uk User

Post by PRICER »

cool what astra wheels you got? and cheers bud, it does the job i aint that pleased with it tho to be honest, i just hope its a phase im going through.
TURBO LAG IS JUST FOREPLAY ;)

2.0 16v GSI SPORT TWIN WEBER 45'S AND KENT CAMS :]
matty589
CB-Uk User

Post by matty589 »

PRICER wrote:cool what astra wheels you got? and cheers bud, it does the job i aint that pleased with it tho to be honest, i just hope its a phase im going through.
they are 1997 astra gls wheels they dont look to bad . not that pleased with it :o thats one of the best cars i have seen lol i can see that a lot of time and money has gone in to it. i think u should be proud to own it :D
Jamie1991
CB-Uk User

Post by Jamie1991 »

looks good mate, love the red corsa (when there not pink lol).. quite liked alloys that were on it myself, be nice to see ur new choice thou :thumbs:
My Project : Brocade 2.0 16v
Cant wait for Summer!
nath2905
General Moderator

Post by nath2905 »

very nice for a red corsa :), just like they have said, wheels and slemmed, and a few other bits maybe like smoked things and will look mint :)
The Future's Bright, The Future's Orange!

B/B Bonnet Guide ..
http://forums.corsa-b.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=17679

Holidays Are Coming....
matty589
CB-Uk User

Post by matty589 »

nath2905 wrote:very nice for a red corsa :), just like they have said, wheels and slemmed, and a few other bits maybe like smoked things and will look mint :)
thanx mate yea i got the new wheels on today so i will get a pic up soon. i think they look loads better :) i want to get some depos or make have a go at making some i dont no how hard they are to do :lol: .
matty589
CB-Uk User

Post by matty589 »

hi guys got the new wheels on to day and i got a pic of them i think they look loads better
what do u think?
nath2905
General Moderator

Post by nath2905 »

them wheels look loads better mate :)
The Future's Bright, The Future's Orange!

B/B Bonnet Guide ..
http://forums.corsa-b.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=17679

Holidays Are Coming....
matty589
CB-Uk User

Post by matty589 »

nath2905 wrote:them wheels look loads better mate :)
thanx mate i would just like to say ur car is well nice 8)

i will give the car a good clean this week and get some pics up for you guys :D