fcukin theivin gits!

Automotive topics & discussion.
martint2k4
CB-Uk User

fcukin theivin gits!

Post by martint2k4 »

i got a new head unit bout 2 week ago, n evern since iv\'e had it in sum badger been tryin to break into the garage, nearly every nite/day from 2 week ago this has been happenin, come ome 2day to find that they have had a go at the lock again, f99kin bitches
tom87
CB-Uk User

fcukin theivin gits!

Post by tom87 »

thats really poo mate, some people are obviousley to jelous which is a shame

fortunatley our shed/garage does not have a lock on its the type where you press a button on a keypad and it opens itself. so know pikeys will be getting my our garage unless they go through the front and break the lock off.
martint2k4
CB-Uk User

fcukin theivin gits!

Post by martint2k4 »

thnk im gonna sleep in the garage 2nite, wiv a nice peace maker baseball bat, n sum vaseline, so i can knock em out n grease em n n ram it home lol
amanda
CB-Uk User

fcukin theivin gits!

Post by amanda »

yeah my bf had the same problem but he parks his car in the street. it was about a 2 year ago, he noticed that someone had been scraping the ice off his window to look in. then a couple days later he left his h/u in and badger nicked it, and ran away with his sub but dropped it. they also snapped the steering wheel off and that was found down the street ( :lol: just picturing someone running down the street with a steering wheel in their hands) but he found out who was cos they came back to finish it off, so he got their car torched.
martint2k4
CB-Uk User

lol

Post by martint2k4 »

cud jus imagine em turnin round the corner n turnin the steerin wheel at the same time, if i find out who it is their f**k dead, theres a family full of pikeys down the road so its probly them, done em over once for pissin the dogs off lol
amanda
CB-Uk User

fcukin theivin gits!

Post by amanda »

:lol: yeah he does, i was thinking that but i didnt want to say anything :P
martint2k4
CB-Uk User

fcukin theivin gits!

Post by martint2k4 »

lol sorry mr mong lemme see wat other pics i can come up wiv
gaz
CB-Uk Newbie

fcukin theivin gits!

Post by gaz »

I hate them f**k theiving scum, my car got broken into a while back, they nicked all my ice and broke the window...

and decided to do this too for no reason what so eva

Katie_GSi
CB-Uk User

fcukin theivin gits!

Post by Katie_GSi »

My mate juss had his car broken into n they nicked all his ice :( luckily i park mine right up by the back of my house n i can hear it alll from my room... no one wud dare touch my baby :rant: