Corsa trip 1.0

If you would like to advertise your car for sale in here, please ensure you follow the Forum Rules.
MattMK
CB-Uk User

Corsa trip 1.0

Post by MattMK »

Hi every one im just gauging intrest in selling my corsa, il be looking to sell it at the end of this month or when ever if i get the rite offer :)

Rite so heres some details about it

-Vauxhall Corsa Trip 1.0 12 v Wreg (2000)
-Milage: 49000
-Part vauxhall service history
-Good condition for a car of this age only bad point to the paint work is on the bonnet where theres a few marks and the drivers door has been key'd, not overly bad but quite a long mark, and the odd scratch here and there
-inside is very very clean
-Long MOT
-Had full exhaust (cat, centre section, back box)
-Drivers side CV boot replaced
-New air mass meter

Only bad points i know of is a very slight oil leak from the sump gasket, it is very very slight which is why i havnt boverd replacing it. And the sills on both sides have scuffs and dents on the i assume the previous owner has caught a kerb or low wall at some point lol

Modifications are

-Lowerd 60mm on PI Springs
-Janspeed performence rear shocks
-de-badged grill
-fully colour coded (done by previous owner, paint flaking on the bumpers and one arch only slightly in areas but looks good)
-6x9's in rear door cards
-15" cav wheels

im looking for around the £1000 mark but like i said just gauging intrest :)

Let me know if these seems a fair price or if any one would be interested

These are the current wheels

CoRrSa
CB-Uk Newbie

Re: Corsa trip 1.0

Post by CoRrSa »

:O i wanntt it!! i dont think you will get a grand for it tho bud :/ However i think id be looking reluctanly at the 900 mark!! :D soo if you think thats fairr!!
corsapowerr
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by corsapowerr »

id happily give ya 700 as it does need bit of spraying done which is an exspensive job tbh it is fair not often will you get a grand for a corsa :thumbs:
corsa1686d
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by corsa1686d »

thats a very nice example of a corsa mate however the arch plastics do look a bit obviously rattle canned but hey ho very nice car