Rear Speakers

Post anything electrical or ICE here. ie, upgrading your stereo, or removing looms etc.

Moderator: Octane2097

harold_dcfc
CB-Uk Newbie

Rear Speakers

Post by harold_dcfc »

ive got a Corsa B (montana) green 1.2 Nreg, and i nabbed my mates corsa b parcel shelf with 2 6x9's when he crashed ;) but ive looked and looked for these wires that could b hiding near to the grills next to the parcel shelf, and not found anything :( so ive now ran 2 sets of speaker wire down, a set for each rear speaker. But my problem lies as to how to connect to the ISO or head unit (JVC KD-R401) as some people say to use green with black stripe and purple with a black stripe. yet these cables are in the main loom, but dont go down the loom for the ISO connector :/ i was jus wondering if anyone could help me connect these rear speakers :) cheers.
matty101
Senior Moderator

Re: Rear Speakers

Post by matty101 »

check again for the orginal cables, they shud be taped up behind the rear lights. remove the inspection cover for the rear lights and have a through route around, most corsa's do have them.
OFFICAL DVLA DATA:
1414 - corsa gsi's on the road in 2008.
735 - corsa gsi's currently on the road and 436 SORN
Basicly you would have to be a right tw*t to break one for parts :rant:

Thanks to everyone for an awsome weekend at pvs!
harold_dcfc
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by harold_dcfc »

cheers mate, couldnt find the cables, so i wired a fresh set down, connected it in, all fine last night, go to car this morning working fine, untill i nipped to halfords...got back into the car, no power to stero :/ or the clock bit above, ive changed the fuse still nothing :/ canna think what the f**k up with it :/
beano4390
CB-Uk User

Post by beano4390 »

Hey mate you from derby by any chance?? Lol random question... Will your stereo and clock not work at all.. I had a similar prob with myn once, I changed the fuse for stereo and still nothing then found another fuse had blown... Summat to do with having a constant live and a ignition live.. Check all ya fuses
Again just to make sure.. Think myn was on top Row can't remember which fuse thou..
Mod's So Far; Smoked Rear Lexus Lights, Black Front Angel eyes, Chrome Side Repeaters, Drilled Airbox With K+N Panel Filter, fli 6x9's and fli 6" Door speakers, 15" alloys, De-badged boot.

To be Done; lower 40mm, Chrome Dial Surrounds.. Paint Brake Calipers & Drums.

More to come when money starts coming in

www.simply-vauxhall.com
www.mnpropertymaintenance.co.uk
harold_dcfc
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by harold_dcfc »

Ahh cheers matey, all done now :D im from burton lol, only 10 miles awayish
beano4390
CB-Uk User

Post by beano4390 »

Ooh cool.. Yea just wondered with the dcfc at the end of ya name lol. Rams fan?
Mod's So Far; Smoked Rear Lexus Lights, Black Front Angel eyes, Chrome Side Repeaters, Drilled Airbox With K+N Panel Filter, fli 6x9's and fli 6" Door speakers, 15" alloys, De-badged boot.

www.simply-vauxhall.com
harold_dcfc
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by harold_dcfc »

ahh haha, yes i am mate, yourself?
beano4390
CB-Uk User

Post by beano4390 »

Lol.. Good lad, yea mate derby throu and throu..

www.simply-vauxhall.com