Indicator Lights and Alarm .. Help !!

Post anything electrical or ICE here. ie, upgrading your stereo, or removing looms etc.

Moderator: Octane2097

PeaSXI
CB-Uk Newbie

Indicator Lights and Alarm .. Help !!

Post by PeaSXI »

Hi All,

Recently, when i set my alarm (Gemini) the left hand side (Passenger) Indicator lights have stayed on ... all 3! Even when i unlock/lock the car again .. the lights remain on! Obviously this isnt good as it drinks my battery and the only way to get the lights off .. is too disconnect the battery for a while, then hope its off when you reconnect it.

Does anyone know whats up with this ? As it is rather annoying, I have replaced the battery.

Also i cannot find anywhere were the alarm is located, I can see the speaker and the little led but nothing else?

Cheers.
Smithiescorsa
CB-Uk User

Re: Indicator Lights and Alarm .. Help !!

Post by Smithiescorsa »

take your glove box out and see if its there..... my alarm was fitted there as it stops it from being tampered with and as the the lights.... have you not tried holding the lock button down it will set your alarm off but when you reset it, it might stop the lights...... mine alarm ( thatcham ) flashes three times when lockd and then fades out but when you unlock it it will flash twice and then flash once more when you get in and start it up its part of the imoboliser
I'D RATHER WALK THAN own a SAXO