Need new speakers [recommend?]

Post anything electrical or ICE here. ie, upgrading your stereo, or removing looms etc.

Moderator: Octane2097

Phoenix999
CB-Uk Newbie

Need new speakers [recommend?]

Post by Phoenix999 »

Hey I'm looking to buy some new speakers for my Corsa-B after removing the front and rear because they were crappy. Anyway can anyone recommend me some decent speakers to go in the front and back. Size is not really an issue so 17s or 13s wouldn't mind. I know I'll need adaptors which isn't a issue either, also i've been reading and a few people seem to recommend Edge ED305 13s?

How are ripspeed for speakers?

My budget is £40 max for each set for front and back so anyone recommend anything please?
TEB
CB-Uk User

Re: Need new speakers [recommend?]

Post by TEB »

Ripspeed are a poo poo brank imo, Get some alpines or Fli's from halfords :D
shotgunfool
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by shotgunfool »

if you live near a halfords shop, go down there regularly and if its like the one near me they have a glass cabinet with loads of reduced stuff in it. i got my kenwood 6x9 for £20 reduced from £80 and also got a dvd/cd player for £70 reduced from £150 so its worth just popping in and out a few times and you might get a great deal.
beano4390
CB-Uk User

Post by beano4390 »

Get some fli speakers mate i got 6x9's and 6" door speakers the lot cost me 50 quid
Mod's So Far; Smoked Rear Lexus Lights, Black Front Angel eyes, Chrome Side Repeaters, Drilled Airbox With K+N Panel Filter, fli 6x9's and fli 6" Door speakers, 15" alloys, De-badged boot.

To be Done; lower 40mm, Chrome Dial Surrounds.. Paint Brake Calipers & Drums.

More to come when money starts coming in

www.simply-vauxhall.com
www.mnpropertymaintenance.co.uk