corsa sri 1.4 16v enduro spec road rally car

If you would like to advertise your car for sale in here, please ensure you follow the Forum Rules.
jarjar
CB-Uk User

corsa sri 1.4 16v enduro spec road rally car

Post by jarjar »

im advertising this for a friend so all questions to his mobile number please pictures will follow shortly.
CORSA 1.4 SRI 16V
• Standard 1.4 16v engine with re-enforced engine mounts
• F13 close ratio gearbox with 4.18 final drive (Re-built 1 event ago)
• Bilstien coilover adjustable platform front suspension (190mm travel shocks with custom made 12.5” 200lb springs) c/w with standard top mounts (for enduro events) and concentric rose jointed top mounts. (total cost over £700)
• Bilstein rear shocks
• OMP 10 point roll cage (removable diagonal and door bars)
• Hella Rallye 2000 lights
• Lightweight 10mm Paxolin sump guard with re-enforcing (6mm re-enforced aluminium guard also supplied)
• Lightweight 6mm Polypropylene tank guards
• All brake and fuel lines inside the car (goodridge brake hoses and AB Hoses swaged braded fuel hose)
• 256mm discs and Mintex 1144 pads
• Brake bias valve
• Side mount lightweight Corbeau bucket seats (5kg per seat c/w aluminium mounts)
• Willans 4 point harness’s
• Hand held extinguisher
• Custom exhaust
• K & N Filter
• Light weighted rear seats
• Map light
• 6mm jack socket for Potti (switched)
• Spare wheel ratchet strap (will tale either 1 or 2 wheels)
• Cabling for Terratrip (Terratrip not included)
• Colway 14” road plus tyres on alloy wheels (5 No)
• New cambelt, rollers, water pump, plugs, leads & oil 1 event ago
• MOT end Nov 2010
• Taxed until end may 2010

This is a competitive enduro spec car that has produced some good results. The shell is structurally very good, very good mechanically and maintained regardless of cost. It is however cosmetically tatty, I have sprayed the bonnet and o/s front wing with a tin can (so not very good) and there is dent/scuff on the n/s rear quarter (this was done to the car before I bought it).

• 7th o/a Preston Road Rally 2008
• 6th o/a 061 Road rally 2009
• 10th o/a Huntsman Endurance rally 2009 (should have been 2nd but booked into a control early & picked up a 30 min penalty)
• 4th o/a Preston Road Rally 2009

I had planned this year to tidy the bodywork up, re-spray it and put some management on it, either emerald or MBE, this would have made it a 100% outright enduro winner, however so many of this years enduro events clash with the EMAMC road rallies I have already planned to do, so I have decided sell the car do some single venue rallies in my other car instead.

I do have a reasonable amount of spares that will be included with the car, these include but not limited to;
• 10 14” steel wheels (6 with very worn Michelin M4’s on)
• 1 Colway road plus 14”
• 2 doors (1 n/s 1 o/s)
• Tailgate
• Starter motor
• Alternator
• Inlet manifold (complete)
• Headlights

£2000ono
Mark 07977 060609
offplot
CB-Uk User

Re: corsa sri 1.4 16v enduro spec road rally car

Post by offplot »

I can vouch for this car and with a bit of paintwork will be a very nice and quick car. 8)
Even tempted buying it myself :lol:
jarjar
CB-Uk User

Post by jarjar »

just a few action shots not got any close ones yet as its a bit snowwy in derbyshire at the moment !

protek
CB-Uk User

Post by protek »

im from derby too =) cars looking nice, would have it off you if i had the cash
skidmarks
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by skidmarks »

Reduced to offers arround £1500 as I desperatly need the space.

Other spares to be included are;

F13 c/r gearbox with a 3.94 final drive
Master cylinder
[i]Its not what you drive.......its how sideways you get it[/i]
danthemann
CB-Uk User

Post by danthemann »

i love it..i wish all u rally corsa owners would go away and stop making me jealous!!!!!! lol
corsa b-tick! civic ej9 1.4 sohc-tick! civic coupe ej6 1.6 sohc-tick! CRX 16V 1.6 dohc-tick! MB6 VTI Civic 1.8 DOHC-tick! EK4 Vti-tick! EJ9 Civic-current project!
skidmarks
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by skidmarks »

danthemann wrote:i love it..i wish all u rally corsa owners would go away and stop making me jealous!!!!!! lol
So why not have a go, its not as expensive as you may think and its awesome fun. The rally where the pic's were taken was held around Nottingham. The rally started about 14.00 on a Saturday afternoon and finished at 06.00 Sunday morning (yes, all night to including a couple of forest venues) and cost about £200 to enter.

The car as it stands is ready to go (and is very competeative), if you paid £1400 for it, sorted yourselves a navigator from a local motor club (he/she may contribute to the entry anyway) for under £2000 you have got a competative car that will do a couple or 4 rallies in a year. The endurance rally championship is only 6 rounds(ish) http://www.endurance-rallying.co.uk/news/node/73 cruiseing is hot, rallying is something else, and for less than you would think, dont live your life wishing, 'just do it'!!
danthemann
CB-Uk User

Post by danthemann »

i used to be part of a rally team for a group n evo 6..used to win whatever it entered.including the mitsibushi ralli art challenge.

my mate rallys a 205,and was under 19 champion twice and once under 21 champion...hes saving aload of money for some rallys towards end of the year and i better get up to date with pace note reading as il be his co-driver lol...althought id rather be the driver..i do plan on doin it someday.
corsa b-tick! civic ej9 1.4 sohc-tick! civic coupe ej6 1.6 sohc-tick! CRX 16V 1.6 dohc-tick! MB6 VTI Civic 1.8 DOHC-tick! EK4 Vti-tick! EJ9 Civic-current project!
skidmarks
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by skidmarks »

danthemann wrote:i used to be part of a rally team for a group n evo 6..used to win whatever it entered.including the mitsibushi ralli art challenge.

my mate rallys a 205,and was under 19 champion twice and once under 21 champion...hes saving aload of money for some rallys towards end of the year and i better get up to date with pace note reading as il be his co-driver lol...althought id rather be the driver..i do plan on doin it someday.
Can't fault you, hope everything goes well 8)
skidmarks
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by skidmarks »

Sold