What Corsa U Driving?

Automotive topics & discussion.
MattM
CB-Uk Newbie

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by MattM »

We know now that both Paul and Jonny are driving the classic, beautiful GSi model. I\'m not ashamed :oops: to owning up to having the 1.2 16v \'breeze\' model, not that she\'d recognise herself nowadays... I had a phat full system exhaust with 6x3\" oval tail pipe made for her earlier in the year, and with a meaty induction kit, she roars!

Lets hope for a clear day saturday so I can get some pics taken!
jonny-1-note
CB-Uk Newbie

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by jonny-1-note »

well said Matt, im lookin out da window right now and the weather is pretty good :D , time to get camera out and click. pics are comin!!.
PaulW
Administrator

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by PaulW »

hmmm well I did start life with a 1.4i LS corsa ;) ooooh it was sooo good [size=-2]poo[/size]

lowered 60mm on SPAX RSX coilovers, 15\" 100+ Tornado\'s (before TSW branded them), Rage SP11 backbox & full stainless system with no CAT...

was a lil quicker than normal & could keep pace with 1.4 8v SRi\'s upto about 80...

but... 3 engine rebuilds later & 1 final bang cracking the block, it was retired...
All the above comments are deemed an opinion, and in most cases :spam:
jonny-1-note
CB-Uk Newbie

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by jonny-1-note »

the Corsa GSI is the first corsa i bought, pretty lucky to get one straight away without no saving up. before this i had a Toyota MR2 mk2 which i loved but then i went and got myself hooked up with a girl, had a baby and then a mortgage so 2 seats were no good for a family so i got rid. never mind though cause she let me have the corsa GSI and i frickin love it too bits, never looked back since :D :D :D i was gonna get a corsa-c but like corsa-b shape much better, maybe just my taste but there ya go :) .
dirtymagician
CB-Uk Newbie

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by dirtymagician »

im driving a 1.6 black sport with mk4 astra alloys on it, need to wash it as i cant see out of the windows very well now :lol:
Adam_B
CB-Uk Newbie

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by Adam_B »

bonjour

corsa vegas 1.2 8v over here

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/garag ... 8&page=all
jsc
CB-Uk User

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by jsc »

i have to own up to owning a 1.2 ls
dna23
CB-Uk Newbie

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by dna23 »

1.2 16v sxi black... front irmscher grille, side irmschers, irmscher back box, piperx xl induction kit + breather, standard rims.... :( gonna get 16s and a 60mm drop... then i taken back seats out got a bootbuild and interior sprayed .etc
Ru55
CB-Uk Newbie

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by Ru55 »

1.4 16v sport first car cost a bom on inc but grat to drive lowed 40mm astra td aloys big bore ex modin al the bumpers myself so they only sprad at the mo got planes for big grills tho :lol:
rick
CB-Uk User

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by rick »

sig says it all really.
a \'93 1.4 flair basically its an ls with coloured dials and switches, a jackson pollock style trim job and a sports steering wheel. the previous owner added the 15\" astra alloys and a ss exhaust tip and i\'ve added a gsi spoiler, smoked rear lights and clear side repaters (if anyone has smoked ones and wants to swap for clear ones let me know)
i\'m planning on getting a 1.6 sport in 18 months when i\'ve payed off the loan on this one so i\'m not going mad moding the 1.4 maybe just a ss back box and a 35-40 drop
PaulW
Administrator

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by PaulW »

welcome to the boards!

I started off with an LS, not a bad car really, the SPi lump also isnt as slow as people say, its punchy where it counts!
All the above comments are deemed an opinion, and in most cases :spam:
rick
CB-Uk User

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by rick »

its got alot of go up untill about 50-60 then it dies off and dont even think about trying for the ton unless you\'ve got less than half a tank of fuel theres too much weight the c14nz engine just doenst want to do it
rick
CB-Uk User

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by rick »

payed just over a grand from a dealer. i did try saving but me and saving just doesnt work so i spent what was left on the loan on all the bits i\'ve added
amanda
CB-Uk User

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by amanda »

i got a 5dr 1.4 8v corsa premier, with 17s, twin oval powerflow exhaust from the cat back, pipercross air filter and lexus rear lights, with sound system. a far way to go to get it the way i want it
amanda
CB-Uk User

What Corsa U Driving?

Post by amanda »

well actually i got an sony mp3 cd player, pioneer 6x9s 17cm vibe front doorspeakers and a vibe 12inch sub and i like my lights