piggies

Automotive topics & discussion.
jsc
CB-Uk User

piggies

Post by jsc »

when we have our cruises we dont get any trouble from the police and on average there are only 3 or 4 drivers stopped and given fines for blacked out windows some of the police even come and have a look around the cars and talk to people about them
shortie
CB-Uk User

piggies

Post by shortie »

thtas cos ours are legal and planned properly with the police involved.
rick
CB-Uk User

piggies

Post by rick »

the cops are out in force round here givin out tickets to anyone with tinted windows i\'ve seen 3 today and i\'ve only driven to the local diy shop and the scrap yard
jsc
CB-Uk User

piggies

Post by jsc »

shortie thats true but the mini cruises arnt although iv never seen the piggies near any of them
rick
CB-Uk User

piggies

Post by rick »

were just easy targets. coz lets face it its alot easyer to hand out a ticket for tinted windows and a sun strip thats 10mm too large than to go out and actually catch criminals
jsc
CB-Uk User

piggies

Post by jsc »

thats true rick very true i got breathalised over christmasd for having a rear bulb out
shortie
CB-Uk User

piggies

Post by shortie »

[quote=\"jsc\"]shortie thats true but the mini cruises arnt although iv never seen the piggies near any of them[/quote]

We had one down on the harbour a few months back and we all dropped em when we seen the copsa coming, turned out he was looking for some looney. end up having a laugh with him for a while coz he had a tail light out :lol: Some of them can be spot on, others are complete tossers :evil:
Dan_Corsa
CB-Uk User

piggies

Post by Dan_Corsa »

[quote=\"jsc\"]shortie thats true but the mini cruises arnt although iv never seen the piggies near any of them[/quote]

Didn\'t come to one i organised at Carlisle then :lol:

Police got toe truck to come move a car as the 4 guys in it refused to get out after doing burnouts infront of the cctv camera\'s!