can't f**k belive it!

Help and advice section for technical questions on your Corsa.
Please check that your query hasn't already been answered in FAQ and Technical Info section.

Moderator: Octane2097

amanda
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by amanda »

how did it happen?
PaulW
Administrator

can't f**k belive it!

Post by PaulW »

what happened??? he just run into the back of you or something??

if thats the case, least you wont be loosing any no claims as benefit will go in your favour
All the above comments are deemed an opinion, and in most cases :spam:
amanda
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by amanda »

i think my car has been in a back end smash cos when you open the boot there is a weld mark from top to bottom, done a nice job though.

when i went into the back of someone in my old corsa, my front end was totally crumpled up and there was no mark on theirs! it was what the insurance call \'beyond economical repair\'
tom87
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by tom87 »

thats really poo mate, old badger eh. only little accident ive had is when my mirror came off when i was in town. even though i was in the wrong as went when i shoudl of waite,the guy who i crashed did not stop though. obviousley did not do any damage to his mirror.
jsc
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by jsc »

i jate old drivers they go so slow and panic about everything that they dont conc entrate on what they do and cause crashes the public want to take notice of this and not blame \'\'boy racers\'\' gutted for ya mate
Dan_Corsa
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by Dan_Corsa »

:shock: what the f**k!!!

is it just a new rear door needed or is there more damage under the surface..........

Was your cat in the parked up car and suffering from neck pain now :lol:
rick
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by rick »

and i thort i was having a bad time of it.
bad luck mate look on the bright side tho you\'ll be able to get a faster car to play with once his insurance pays out. the thing that i\'m puzzled about is how the hell did he manage to press the accelerator instead of the brake its not like he was in a corsa where the pedals are about 5mm away from each other and is that where you were parked when he hit you? coz if it is that old bloke needs retesting and then banning http://www...co.uk/site/mod ... erby=hitsD
jsc
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by jsc »

hope they dont write it off its one of the nicest looking 5 dooors iv seen
amanda
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by amanda »

well when i crashed my car i took everything out that was worth taking out, like my sub, alloys that kinda stuff. when the guys came to pick up they didnt say anything even though i had holes from 6x9 in my parcel shelf.

also when i crashed my car the front end was total crushed and i didnt have the orignal airfiler in just a cone. the standard one wouldnt fit in anymore. didnt matter though cos i couldnt close my bonnet after the guys at vauxhall ripped it open.
tom87
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by tom87 »

mate it doesn\'t matter about ice, ive got 6x9s and a cd headunit in mine and im not gonna tell the insurance company theres no point. clear side repeaters you should get away with just tell them they were on the car when you bought. however i think id change the panel filter over to the standard silly idea not to declare induction kits or performance filters.
rick
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by rick »

you should be ok with the hu and 6x9\'s i\'m pretty sure most policys cover ice upto a cerain value i think its around £500s worth but i cant be sure
amanda
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by amanda »

my insurance i had before covered me upto £2500 on sound system, cant remember who it was through, i didnt have to pay any extra
amanda
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by amanda »

i got 950 when i wrote mine off in Nov 03. are u gonna get another corsa?
amanda
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by amanda »

u looked on autotrader.co.uk?
tom87
CB-Uk User

can't f**k belive it!

Post by tom87 »

id get the corsa mate, ive got a flame red one, tiz a bit of a bastard to keep it flame red though lol.

as for ice it wont matter at all, if they say out abouyt it just tell them it was already in when you bought the car, ive got cd hu and 6x9s in mine and im not gonna tell them at all. no point