another problem.

Help and advice section for technical questions on your Corsa.
Please check that your query hasn't already been answered in FAQ and Technical Info section.

Moderator: Octane2097

martint2k4
CB-Uk User

another problem.

Post by martint2k4 »

ok, iv\'e got kind of a sqeaking noise on the rear drivers side of my car, i thought it was the brake shoes on the drum, i took the drum off and backed the shoes off a bit, greased everything up, all the bearings etc, went away for a couple hours then come back, i noticed that i have got a lod of water in my boot, i took the little cover off where the light cluster is and its piss wet through, all my speaker wiring is wet and everythin, anyone got any idea where all this water can be coming from? thanks alot guys
Poundie
CB-Uk User

another problem.

Post by Poundie »

Condesation dat might be fella!

As for the squeek, not really sure, as i said b4 might be the drum, or suspension leg, could be ur wheel bearings, could be loads of things, process of elimination!

Either dat or turn the radio up lol
martint2k4
CB-Uk User

another problem.

Post by martint2k4 »

iv\'e checked the suspension, i opened the boot and jumped up and down inside it, i cleaned and greased the bearings, cleaned the drum and checked the shoes, thanks anyways mate, is there any way the water maybe from the light? is there a seal or something around it, coz i think its a bit too much water to be condensation, cheers
Poundie
CB-Uk User

another problem.

Post by Poundie »

Keep eliminating things then mate, ur get there in the end lol, or jus turn the radio up like i said lol

Not sure about the light, take it out dry everything up n see what happends after that, if it carrys on u mite just need a new rubber seal or summit!
martint2k4
CB-Uk User

another problem.

Post by martint2k4 »

rubbers, got some of them hangin around somewhere :-D, cheers again mate