aawww rust

Help and advice section for technical questions on your Corsa.
Please check that your query hasn't already been answered in FAQ and Technical Info section.

Moderator: Octane2097

amanda
CB-Uk User

aawww rust

Post by amanda »

:cry: yes guys my car has major rust problems i\'m ashamed to admit.

i cant afford a full respray, but will be getting one eventually .......

what can i do to sort it out for now, ill get some pics up tonight if i can.

the main areas that its effecting is the bottom corner of the front doors and inside one of my back doors on the inside, theres also little spots all over.

also :| my paint seems to be chipping off everywhere especially my front drivers door
hobsey
CB-Uk User

aawww rust

Post by hobsey »

oh dear, not good. when i jacked my car up the other day, i found corrosion on my sub frame. :cry:
Poundie
CB-Uk User

aawww rust

Post by Poundie »

Corrosion on the sub frame is COMMEN so dont worry fella, every1 will get it, just get a welder to box section it up to hide the rust and re enforing it!

As for body work rust i have no idea, put a pic up of the whole of your motor, you mite be able to style it out lol
hobsey
CB-Uk User

aawww rust

Post by hobsey »

[quote=\"Poundie\"]Corrosion on the sub frame is COMMEN so dont worry fella, every1 will get it, just get a welder to box section it up to hide the rust and re enforing it![/quote]

ive already got sumone lined up to do it. he is fitting a new slam panel, new wing, spraying, colour coding my skirts, bumpers and arches again. as well as doing the corrosion for £500.
Poundie
CB-Uk User

aawww rust

Post by Poundie »

Not a bad price there fella!