corsa track car breaking

Got anything you want to sell? Please post details in here!
mobiius
CB-Uk User

Re: corsa track car breaking

Post by mobiius »

Jimi137 wrote:TC: Could you message me back asap please - im starting to get worried now - i aint heard from you in a while
So it's not just me then. :(
Communication!!!
[url=https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3366]Firefox spellchecker. USE IT![/url] :doh:
Jimi137
CB-Uk User

Post by Jimi137 »

No its me as well. Have you paid him yet though? Cuz ive piad him 50 quid already via paypal for the lights and he aint got back to me yet :( . I hope he hurries up or i might think about getting a refund via paypal
mobiius
CB-Uk User

Post by mobiius »

That's my point exactly! I already told him I was buying the lights, Carbon door cards, engine and gearbox.

As My sig demonstrates, I hate it when people agree to sell you something then sell it from under you!

:rant: Makes me quite agitated lol.
Communication!!!
[url=https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3366]Firefox spellchecker. USE IT![/url] :doh:
danthemann
CB-Uk User

Post by danthemann »

its happened to me too many times..thats why im so careful now..and which is why i had my doubts about getting the bonnet off u phil lol..but u delivered :)
corsa b-tick! civic ej9 1.4 sohc-tick! civic coupe ej6 1.6 sohc-tick! CRX 16V 1.6 dohc-tick! MB6 VTI Civic 1.8 DOHC-tick! EK4 Vti-tick! EJ9 Civic-current project!
Jimi137
CB-Uk User

Post by Jimi137 »

Sorry man - i guess ive kinda stole the lights away from you there. I didnt realize m8 soz. If i hadnt have already paid the guy then i wud ave let u ave them. I just wish the seller wud listen to the first part of your sig and start communicating more :(
MattyB
CB-Uk User

Post by MattyB »

He'll pm you soon. He took a few days with me when i bought something a while ago. Item arrived eventually. :) Don't worry he'll reply.
smoothsebsta
CB-Uk User

Post by smoothsebsta »

for people who are constantly moaning, the lights i argree i did get back to someone else first and not the other so apologise there, as for everything else, it was sold b4 any1 had got back to me and i did message back saying i still have an engine, gearbox, loom. ecu still left.

JIMI37 YOUR LIGHTS WERE POSTED EARLIER TODAY, I CANT GET ON HERE OFTEN DUE TO WORK AND I HAVE MENTIONED TO EVERYONE THE CAR IS NOT NEAR ME AND IS AT MY OTHER HALFS PLACE AND ITS HARD TO GET TO FROM HOME WITH NO CAR.

I AINT NOT IN A HABBIT OF TURNING PEOPLE OVER OF THERE HARD EARNED MONEY, Everything that has been paid for has been posted earlier today or tommorow morning first thing. ANY1 got any problems or wanna know where there stuff is they can PM me.
smoothsebsta
CB-Uk User

Post by smoothsebsta »

mobiius wrote:
mobiius wrote:PM'd!
I'm interested in a lot!

1) Engine;
2) Gearbox;
3) Door trims and
4) Headlights.

Depending on the answers from the PM I might get all 4 things I mentioned from you!
Still waiting?
AND FOR THIS I DID EMAIL BACK AND ALL PRICES WERE ALREADY UP SO I DONT KNOW WOT U WANT ME TO SAY, UR ANSWERS WERE ALREADY AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND NO1 NEVER AGREED TO BUY THEM, U WANTED ANSWERS MATE AND THAT WAS IT.
mobiius
CB-Uk User

Post by mobiius »

Sent: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:51 am
by mobiius
Sweet, so how much for the engine, gearbox, mounts etc and the headlights and trims? Just so I can gauge how much it's gonna cost to drive down, collect the parts and drive back home! :)
If it's a bit much then I'll just take the headlights and trims.
smoothsebsta wrote:NO1 NEVER AGREED TO BUY THEM, U WANTED ANSWERS MATE AND THAT WAS IT.
Really?

Anyway, what's done is done and no one was hurt. lol
Communication!!!