max power manual

Help and advice section for technical questions on your Corsa.
Please check that your query hasn't already been answered in FAQ and Technical Info section.

Moderator: Octane2097

Choppa7
CB-Uk User

max power manual

Post by Choppa7 »

some how i seem to have misplaced my corsa manual. i havent got a clue where it is or when i lost it. at the minute though i\'m trying to put some more speakers in my doors (3door cors)

is there a kind person ou there with a manual that could transfer the instructions of how to remove the interior bits off the door from the manual to here so i can rppint them off and take the doors apart. I know the winder handle is a c*nt to do.

Would be very grateful for some help!!

cheers :thumbs:
hobsey
CB-Uk User

max power manual

Post by hobsey »

to be honest mate, you really dont have to remove to whole door card. you can just remove the door pockets to get to the speakers. the pockets are held on with just a few screws.
Choppa7
CB-Uk User

max power manual

Post by Choppa7 »

yeah I know how to get them off but the place I went to get the speakers fitted 1st time have run the wire for the tweeters up through the door I think and from what I can seee the crossover is up there too.

The old speakers I used to have were replaced cos the corssovers were f**k but I was just going to run the woofers and tweeters off the old speakers off the new crossovers which is why i need to get the door off.

Also i need to mount them somewhere so need to see where the window comes down to and how much space I have :)
hobsey
CB-Uk User

max power manual

Post by hobsey »

ready for this? this is off the top of me head. once you have got the window winder off, pop the casing off where the tweeter sits, then there is a little cap covering the screw where the door release handle is, undo this and pull the surround out. once you have done this, undo the screws holding the grab handle on then pull this off. next you have screws on the inside of the door where it meets the b-pillar. then with ease lift the panel up-wards. i hope this is any help to you. :thumbs:
hobsey
CB-Uk User

max power manual

Post by hobsey »

sorry mate, it obviously wasn\'t clear enough. i was at work while typing the post so i couldn\'t go and have a look at my car to see how to do it. not only that i had my boss around the corner so i had to quickly type it.
Choppa7
CB-Uk User

max power manual

Post by Choppa7 »

nah that\'ll do nice, i can vaguely remember what the pics in the manual looked like so i really just needed to know where the screws were and if there were any clips or anything.

cheers mate nice one!!