clear lights

Help and advice section for technical questions on your Corsa.
Please check that your query hasn't already been answered in FAQ and Technical Info section.

Moderator: Octane2097

Katie_GSi
CB-Uk User

clear lights

Post by Katie_GSi »

I need help!!

I got the clear lights... and on the drivers side the red light has now kinda turned yellow/orange ... I thort hey this isn\'t a prob i\'ll jusy buy a red bulb.... Until i went to Halfords n they sed u can\'t get red bulbs :( So my mate sed to get this bulb paint... but i think the bulb is alreddy red so i don\'t know how much difference this is going to make. What can i do to have 2 red lights again???
Katie_GSi
CB-Uk User

clear lights

Post by Katie_GSi »

really? where do i get these thingys from? Coz i can take back this £5 thing of paint
valver corsa
CB-Uk User

clear lights

Post by valver corsa »

i can get em from local car shop but dont no about any where else that does em dont use the spray its crap only lasts a couple of days the red bulbs dont last that long you will find out that your lights will go white.
rick
CB-Uk User

clear lights

Post by rick »

i get mine from a local car shop, they cost abit tho £1.75 for one red brake light. i need some new bulbs for my back lights as well coz they\'ve turned orange.
the reason halfords said you cant get red ones is coz there not legal so to speak.
if you dont have any luck finding any bulbs let me know and when i go to get myslef some i\'ll pick some up for you
Katie_GSi
CB-Uk User

clear lights

Post by Katie_GSi »

awww thanks i\'m gunna get on the case tomorrow :clap:
Stuart_SRI
CB-Uk User

clear lights

Post by Stuart_SRI »

u cant get red bulbs

wot a load of bullshit

i have coloured bulbs on mine. If i didnt all my rear lights would be white!