Silver Corsa B

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
TheFinnMill
CB-Uk User

Re: Silver Corsa B

Post by TheFinnMill »

So my seats arrived on Monday, was on my way home from college quite excited and wanting to fit themImage
Then this happened Image
Badly bruised hip, and elbow, whiplash and shoulder is in a great deal of pain, looks like I'm not fitting them for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheFinnMill
CB-Uk User

Post by TheFinnMill »

Started big things today, more to come tomorrow!

RoweY
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by RoweY »

Seats look pretty good mate, good value for money ?
“If one day speed kills me, don’t cry. Because I was smiling”- Paul Walker
TheFinnMill
CB-Uk User

Post by TheFinnMill »

Was expecting a lot worse for how cheap they were, but really am pleased with them, the only fault is on one seat at the front on the black is some marks, looks like it'll come off with a scrub but I'm a little annoyed at that

TheFinnMill
CB-Uk User

Post by TheFinnMill »

Some bad pictures, I'll get some better ones tomorrow but fitted my false floor finally, I also mounted the speakers into it
Some more big things to come before carpeting!

TheFinnMill
CB-Uk User

Post by TheFinnMill »

Pictures!
Nice gear knob!
I also got a blue led fitted, it comes on when the doors are open and also pulsates to music. Image
I put the switch to this near my legs
Plans for tomorrow are bolting the passenger seat in as it's still yet to be bolted in.

TheFinnMill
CB-Uk User

Post by TheFinnMill »

Update time, been busy finishing college so not actually got much done but firstly I mocked up a bad boy bonnet
Bad editing, but not sure if I'm keen on this so not bothering just yet but for certain I will at some point.
I then decided my wheels need a paint, I was never keen on the fact they were such a similar colour to the car so a wanted a nice shiny metallic grey, I chose Toyota Decuma Grey.
I much prefer this and actually will keep the wheels now after seriously debating getting rid
I also finally glued a black fabric on my head lining and now looks clean, unstained and far much better.
I also removed the scuttle to paint black, got that pained and refitted but forgot to take a picture. Going to try and get as much done over the next few weeks so I can finally get it through the MOT.

TheFinnMill
CB-Uk User

Post by TheFinnMill »

So not much done on the B recently, started welding up a roll cage for inside but that's pretty much it, plans have changed though, Corsigra build starts now, so if anyone wants parts for the front of a B let me know.
In other news, I bought a Corsa C SXiImage
Happy with how it sits, Irmy exhaust and spoiler. Already done the simple things mind, debadge and dewiper. Image
This one I just want to smooth everything out and have a functional daily while the B will turn into a weekend toy.