Fuses/heater

Help and advice section for technical questions on your Corsa.
Please check that your query hasn't already been answered in FAQ and Technical Info section.

Moderator: Octane2097

Papabren
CB-Uk User

Fuses/heater

Post by Papabren »

hi all, still trying to sort my heater problem out, had it idling for good long while then and got tepid air from them, the thermostat is missing and fuses 2, 4, 5, 9, 11 and 14 are missing ( could any of these cause it and what are they ) coolant seems fine, any help appreciated:)
Deedee91
CB-Uk User

Re: Fuses/heater

Post by Deedee91 »

Papabren wrote:hi all, still trying to sort my heater problem out, had it idling for good long while then and got tepid air from them, the thermostat is missing and fuses 2, 4, 5, 9, 11 and 14 are missing ( could any of these cause it and what are they ) coolant seems fine, any help appreciated:)
See if there is pins for the fuses to go I to if there is pins there then it needs a fuse (I think). Most manufacturers had the same fuse board across the range but if something wasn't wanted ie an opptional extra then no pins were fitted as there was no wiring.. If that makes sense lol had a long day and can't word it very well..