Corsa b Combo

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
woodley2010
CB-Uk Newbie

Corsa b Combo

Post by woodley2010 »

i have recently bought a Corsa combo 1.7 no turbo, for 550 with 65k genuine miles, 6 months tax and a years mot the day i bought it, I Started to do some work to it , i put on some mk3 Astra alloys on there and matched them to the paint colour of the van i resprayed my front bumper and put a white stripe across the front of the bumper, i have been searching for ideas and modifications that i could do to my van but i cannot find anything i can do , so if anyone has any ideas for this van please share, ( i cannot lower the van or go over the top with modifications as i run my own company so i need the van to look smartly modified) , thanks Woodley Image Image Image
coupe77
CB-Uk User

Re: Corsa b Combo

Post by coupe77 »

Change the front end
Gsi front bumper grille
Change the headlights
Tigra scuttle
Tune the engine a bit
Fit a straight through exhaust
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeacotts-motors/611022572351820
Jesusfreak
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Jesusfreak »

Welcome aboard Woodley :) It's always nice to have another Combo on here...I have been modifying mine for work over the last year...they make an awesome little work van!

I would strongly recommend getting a colour coded bumper with a black top off a later model Corsa or Combo...it is much easier than smoothing and painting yours...then use Duplicolour black bumper coating on all the wheel arches and other black plastics ( but not the rubber mouldings on the side) to get them looking nice and factory fresh again... Just doing those couple of bits will make the van look really tidy :)

If you want to have a look at mine for ideas, my project thread is:
https://www.corsa-b.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21353

Diggerhole also has a nice Combo project on the go, although possibly not as "company image" friendly :p
https://www.corsa-b.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20102

Hope this helps and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with yours :)
diggerhole
CB-Uk User

Post by diggerhole »

Welcome. I've got a treat of a how to coming up on fitting tigra-esq clocks and rev counter. Got the bits now need the time
woodley2010
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by woodley2010 »

Thanks everyone I'm glad there is other combo van fans , liking your projects got some good ideas from both of yours :), unfortunately my van is off the road due to my brakes seizing up on the way home luckily it was on a straight not a junction, I have plans of turboing the van from the to verison what steps do I need to do or can I just put it on the van ?
diggerhole
CB-Uk User

Post by diggerhole »

I added 5mm wheel spacers and it greatly improved the handling. Don't forget longer bolts too.