Coilovers

Automotive topics & discussion.
Lammas95
CB-Uk Newbie

Coilovers

Post by Lammas95 »

I fitted second hand coilovers I had brought from ebay, Ive had them a few months now but only got round to fitting them yesterday, this seriously effected my car, the tracking was way out which made my car undriveable but I managed up get it to a garage which I just about drove to which is probably less than half a mile but completely shredded my front tires, to see if they can do a wheel alignment, they refused to do it because apparently there was a serious problem, when I drove forward I had negative camber but when I reversed it went to positive camber, I change back to standard springs and it went back to normal, I'm not sure if it's dodgy coilovers or there's a serious problem with my car or axel or what...... Somebody help??
charliearmi
CB-Uk User

Re: Coilovers

Post by charliearmi »

Firstly... I would have taken them coilovers to a mechanic to have had them checked over....but if all is well with the coilovers get a mechanic too fit them up and get them to sort all the tracking out that way if anything goes wrong.. Its the garages fault not yours, have you got a picture of when it was sitting on the coilovers? And what make are they?
Lammas95
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Lammas95 »

Only got a picture of my wheels when one is straight and the other slightly turned, and fk, I'm new too this and not sure how to post pictures lol
charliearmi
CB-Uk User

Post by charliearmi »

You on android or apple?
Lammas95
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Lammas95 »

Apple
charliearmi
CB-Uk User

Post by charliearmi »

Then i cant help you with posting pictures buddy.. Sorry! Another lad on here might know how two! Would be nice to see a pic of ya car! :)
Barraclough
CB-Uk User

Post by Barraclough »

coupe77
CB-Uk User

Post by coupe77 »

Use a program like photobucket
It's a case of copy and paste the link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeacotts-motors/611022572351820