Gsi/sport caliper

Automotive topics & discussion.
Deedee91
CB-Uk User

Gsi/sport caliper

Post by Deedee91 »

I'm looking for a set of gsi/sport front calipers but I'm unsure what's a reasonable price for a set.

Any suggestions? (I'd expect to pay more for gsi than sport obv)
johnny
Senior Moderator

Re: Gsi/sport caliper

Post by johnny »

Why gsi and sport have the same brakes, just because it's gsi doesn't mean it's worth any more :lol:

I wouldn't pay more than 20 a caliper tbh there not rare and there not sought after so I don't see why they'd cost anymore

There will be no difference in them either, they use the same tech and.same method as the rest of the B's brakes they just hold a thicker disc
If it doesn't fit,
force it,
If it breaks,
It needed replacing anyway :thumbs:
mbonner02
CB-Uk User

Post by mbonner02 »

Just go one better for the same price and get v6 brakes man! Trust me the stopping power is absolutely immense!!! Need cav slabs or something similar they only just clear the caliper and disk haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Corsa weapon A.K.A the Scooby Killer ;)
stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

mbonner02 wrote:Just go one better for the same price and get v6 brakes man! Trust me the stopping power is absolutely immense!!! Need cav slabs or something similar they only just clear the caliper and disk haha

Seriously, are you trying to sell a set of cav slabs or something? :lol: just kidding lad lol
mbonner02
CB-Uk User

Post by mbonner02 »

There just so O_o sexy man haha. Tried to put steelies on to get some new tyres but the brakes are to big haha. You can literally see the caliper just clearing the cav slab. A slammed b on slabs and I go all cross eyed and sweaty man ahaha

stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

mbonner02 wrote:There just so O_o sexy man haha. Tried to put steelies on to get some new tyres but the brakes are to big haha. You can literally see the caliper just clearing the cav slab. A slammed b on slabs and I go all cross eyed and sweaty man ahaha

Im the same with banded steelies man i think they are the bees knees.
mbonner02
CB-Uk User

Post by mbonner02 »

Yes they are nice I've always fancied some bandit space savers! Rarer and got a cool look but couldn't give my beloved cav slabs up lol

stanc3w0rks
CB-Uk User

Post by stanc3w0rks »

Yeah the space savers are unreal looking and funny lol.
Deedee91
CB-Uk User

Post by Deedee91 »

johnny wrote:Why gsi and sport have the same brakes, just because it's gsi doesn't mean it's worth any more :lol:

I wouldn't pay more than 20 a caliper tbh there not rare and there not sought after so I don't see why they'd cost anymore

There will be no difference in them either, they use the same tech and.same method as the rest of the B's brakes they just hold a thicker disc
I expected people would ask more purely because they're off a gsi haha

I also thought that sports are 256mm and the rest 236mm?

They will only be going on a 1l just for something to do really till I get a new car haha