Triple info display

Automotive topics & discussion.
Teastick
CB-Uk User

Re: Triple info display

Post by Teastick »

Youre very welcome mate

You learn theese things when you have owned a corsa for a while haha also had it in parts that many times as you can probably tell [emoji14]
Corsa cdti
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Corsa cdti »

Yeah mate it does sound like you know your way around the Corsa, it's my missus Corsa that's in question so I'm new to the Corsa B I did have one briefly years ago then had a C a couple of years ago but didn't really do much to that,now I have a D and have started doing a few mods to it :-)
Teastick
CB-Uk User

Post by Teastick »

Fair few corsa's then haha ive only had the one. And that died two weeks ago so now i own a ibiza lol
Corsa cdti
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Corsa cdti »

Yeah just a few lol I did look at buying an Ibiza but the Corsa D was screaming out for me to buy it instead so remain loyal to the brand lol
Teastick
CB-Uk User

Post by Teastick »

My only problem is theres too many corsa D's around and i only like the vxr ones.

Still think the corsa b is the best lookong corsa though [emoji14]
Deedee91
CB-Uk User

Post by Deedee91 »

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewt ... tid=414746

Guide has pictures. It's for removing the whole heater console to replace the bulbs behind it.
Be gentle it's easy to break these (I'm heavy handed I know haha) it's tricky too but worth it for your clock.

If you get that whole console out you will definitely be able to find what you need
Corsa cdti
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by Corsa cdti »

Oh mate thank you so much I really appreciate your efforts I will defo keep this thread up to date, will probably throw a guide together with pics to help others.
Cheers again deedee