For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Re: Satin red 1.2 8v.

Post by JamesT0708 »

JamieTee_ wrote:
JamesT0708 wrote:
JamieTee_ wrote:My favourite B by far mate!

till mine looks better obviously ;)

Sent from my fingers on my screen ;)
I agree. Would look better with some Lenso BSX's on in exchange for some Teledials though ;) looks sweet though man, you've done a great job!
he's putting them on to see what they look like I think so your gonna be waiting a while ;)

Na he put them on Wheel Trader on FB to swap for BBS Reps. He would have swapped if mine had stretched tyres
JamieTee_
CB-Uk User

Post by JamieTee_ »

Yeah I know, he's put on Instagram that he's gonna try them on and see what they look like :)

Using Tapatalk
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Post by JamesT0708 »

JamieTee_ wrote:Yeah I know, he's put on Instagram that he's gonna try them on and see what they look like :)

They'r nice tbh. The more I look at my car with steelies on the more I feel the need to get my alloys back on haha. If no-one's interested in swapping or buying in the next week they're going back on!
Tristan
CB-Uk User

Post by Tristan »

The cars looking amazing mate, hopefully get mine looking that good one day

Sent from my iPhone
Using Tapatalk
JordanCorsaB
CB-Uk User

Post by JordanCorsaB »

Thanks boys, gunna try the teledials with the adapters when I get some and if I don't like them I'll sell them on!
Mike: OMG!! It's so slick!! Looks so... smooth! It's on par with the missus' breasts to be fair mate.
JordanCorsaB
CB-Uk User

Post by JordanCorsaB »

Not been updating lately as not really had any motivation or anything to sort the corsa,
Came back from Florida at the end of July so wanted to make some changes to the b

When I got into the car when I got back from holiday my break pedal literally touched to floor so a new rear mastercylinder and some copper brake line later the brakes are all good again!

If anyone didn't see my corsa was also in the pvs issue number 1 in total vauxhall

Got some mhws but I didn't like them on the car so took them off.

Just been enjoying the car really.. Took a trip to Skegness with my girlfriend and a few friends.

Finally got some adapters for the teledials and trial fitted them, they just poked too much and I could be doing with the hassle so sold them on today.. Looking for some lensos or something similar to put on the b to make it a tiny bit wider but with less work..
Mike: OMG!! It's so slick!! Looks so... smooth! It's on par with the missus' breasts to be fair mate.
Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

Wow just wow! This is god damn beautiful man great job! Have you got round to the leccy windows yet? I wouldn't mind doing the conversion myself, does your car have central locking or was it all bog standard, no central locking and rolly windows? Oh where in skeggy did you stay? I drove down to ingoldmells last weekend
JordanCorsaB
CB-Uk User

Post by JordanCorsaB »

Thanks mate, selling the electric window kit because I really can't be arsed to fit them haha, it's all bog standard rolls windows and no central or remote locking or even power steering! Just came down to ingoldmells for the day on the Sunday weekend before you went, going down this bank holiday for a day too!
Westley
CB-Uk User

Post by Westley »

Ahh fair enough, so leccy windows are definitely possible for our cars then? That's good to know! Oh cool, yeah I go down to my gf's parents caravan at golden sands, it's like just where the premier shop is if you know where I mean haha! I'm at Leeds fest next weekend! Gf's car blew up in the parking lot last year so we got free tockets for this year WIN!
JordanCorsaB
CB-Uk User

Post by JordanCorsaB »

Haha nice one dude.
JordanCorsaB
CB-Uk User

Post by JordanCorsaB »

Not updated in a while, just been enjoying it and fixing the niggly problems! Anyway the 1.2 8v just isn't cutting it anymore, can't keep up with traffic and runs like poo when warm, I'll run it until the MOT and insurance is up then it's coming off the road for som welding, paint and nice new shiny parts.

I've purchased an engine off a friend tonight, the 2.0 8v 130bhp, it's just had a full top end rebuild and comes with a list of things such as..
2 sets of mounts
Driveshafts
2 looms
3 ecus
And loads of other spares.
it needs is timing up and exhaust and a good clean and some fresh paint.
I think it was a conversions to a corsa before I got it off my mate.

I've also picked up a digidash free of another friend which I will be moulding into the corsa surround and hopefully having it look good.

I fitted a new front and rear ARB as my car didn't come with any, picked them up from DONNER on here so thanks mate, think the came off a sport. I also fitted new cheap coil overs the day before trap and wound them down so the front sits loads better now.

Attempted trax with Weekend racer/corsa sport and was a cracking day out some lovely cars on the stand and enjoyed my free brew!
Here's a couple of shots I took, if you want to see all the other I'll be uploading them into a thread sometime this week.

JordanCorsaB
CB-Uk User

Post by JordanCorsaB »

Went out with ashleyybryan and lukescorsasxi last weekend to get some pictures of the cars, here's a few of mine I liked.

I've bought my next car/project, got it cheap from a family member, it's an astra h SRI 2.0 turbo petrol. Going to be slow progress because the corsas still staying, got the engine to fit and some issues to sort.

rsi-dan
CB-Uk User

Post by rsi-dan »

Stunning love your corsa mate and next project looks smart nice that your staying vaux
RoweY
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by RoweY »

Corsa is stunning mate and Astra looks clean too
“If one day speed kills me, don’t cry. Because I was smiling”- Paul Walker
JordanCorsaB
CB-Uk User

Post by JordanCorsaB »

Thanks lads appreciate it