Atlantis Blue 1.0L

For New & Continuing Projects Only.
NOT for past projects or questions.
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Re: Atlantis Blue 1.0L

Post by JamesT0708 »

Mike_Parr wrote:Hahaha you're a p!sshead doing that to your dials haahahaha

I hope no one has any interest in your KERBED UP SCRAPED AND GRAZED ALLOYS!!! (There, that should put some people off... hehe)
f**k knows why I did it tbh mate haha, doesn't even look a lot different. I was looking to swap them for for some Porsche Teledials from someone on here, but he was after stretched tyres too. And I just changed all the little symbols like the fan numbers and positions Jamie.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Post by JamesT0708 »

Finally finished after 2 days of battling with the glue to stay on and trying to get the bas*ard hazard switch back on. Managed to lose a screw in the process somewhere behind the h/u and I have to do it all again to replace the mfd bulbs during the week haha. Doesn't even look that good but oh well, kept me busy;
JamieTee_
CB-Uk User

Post by JamieTee_ »

Don't need to take hazard light off to get the mfd out mate, it clips out the top simple man

Sent from my fingers on my screen ;)
Using Tapatalk
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Post by JamesT0708 »

JamieTee_ wrote:Don't need to take hazard light off to get the mfd out mate, it clips out the top simple man

Sent from my fingers on my screen ;)
Yeah I know but I lost a screw to hold the mfd in place and mines dodgy so the switch just pops off haha
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Post by JamesT0708 »

So I have a buyer for the alloys, he's coming to get them on Sunday. The car is soon to be up for sale now so there won't be much more progress. If anyone's interested in possibly buying let me know :)
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read this and add their comments in the thread, I really appreciate it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
JamesT0708
CB-Uk User

Post by JamesT0708 »

The car's now properly up for sale :( The eBay link; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-0l-Vauxhall ... 35d7c7976e

Would love for it to go to someone on here