My cars vibrating

Post anything electrical or ICE here. ie, upgrading your stereo, or removing looms etc.

Moderator: Octane2097

coollg
CB-Uk User

My cars vibrating

Post by coollg »

I got this really annoying prob wid ma car, when eva i turn my music up, the car vibrates like heck sorta to the beat of mid to low range frequency\'s How how can i get rid of this irritating noise o even just make it Betta
coollg
CB-Uk User

My cars vibrating

Post by coollg »

i think it might be the bit where the front speaker are
coollg
CB-Uk User

My cars vibrating

Post by coollg »

i downt wether the speakers as their about a week old. Im gonna try press ma foot against the door bit with the bit where u put the map books n stuff i think its tht
lozzy_corsa
CB-Uk User

My cars vibrating

Post by lozzy_corsa »

its proberly the door locks when i had the 15 in the corsa the windows used to ripple like water :D
hobsey
CB-Uk User

My cars vibrating

Post by hobsey »

its an expensive thing to do but it does work, is to buy a roll of dynomat or brown bread and line your boot with it if you have subs. or if not take your door cards off and line them with dynomat.
it absorbs vibrations and gives you a better sound.
CR41G
CB-Uk User

My cars vibrating

Post by CR41G »

nope iv had this problem , if its cumin from the front speakers ,the speakers r in base plates 2 fit it the door ,on my car the speakers were vibrating the base plates and the base plates were vibrating off the door ,all u need 2 do it take the door paket off unscrew the speaker 2 the base plate ,put 3 distortion plates in it (3 because 1 , or 2 aint enough lol) and use brown bread and put it rund the door were the the speaker base plate contect 2 door then put back 2gether .sorted!!!!