VOTE CONSERVATIVE

General Banter & Off-Topic chat.
toneee
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by toneee »

Hope you will all be voting tomorrow.
If not then you dont have the right to moan about pretty much anything, havnt you seen that advert with the 2 cartoon dudes!? anyway... hope you will be voting conservative! more police, cleaner hospitals, less tax, controlled immigration and accountability, you know it makes sense
T200EDD
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by T200EDD »

WITH WHAT FUNDING, i think they speak a bit of bull, how can they do all that with not raising taxes!!!!!

i think theyre policy is good but it cant be done..

ps. look what happened last time tory was in parlement!!!!
toneee
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by toneee »

by cutting out the 4.2bn of wastage that the labour government produces each year, by cutting funding to redundant institutions and eliminating all the labour beauracracy that wastes all this money. The fac that economic recessions coincided with conservative governments isnt all down to who was in power, the economy is effected by external factors outside of government control, Labour are using that against the tories because its the only leg they have to stand on imho.
punkheadgray
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by punkheadgray »

i dont trust either of them, conservatives manifesto is completely unrealistic, cut taxes and increase public spending???... sounds like bullshit to me! i was gonna vote labour but tony blairs a dickhead, billy conolly had it right when he said \'never vote for a man you wouldnt drink with\' so by that reason im \'wasting\' my vote on lib dem..... i like what they have to say, and id drink with charles kennedy i reckon, lib dems only had one run at office in 1950 something. lets face it, its between labour and conservative. they are both talking poo
rick
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by rick »

i think labour have had long enough in power and still havnt really changed anything for the better and still havnt really forfilled their \'97? campain promices. its about time someone else had a go i think
sach
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by sach »

all the same the say 1 thing do an other, any way i off 2 vote.
Katie_GSi
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by Katie_GSi »

Conservative have had my vote since day 1 :clap:
Stuart_SRI
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by Stuart_SRI »

Conservative have got my vote

Lets hope they get in

Remember if u vote lib dem, labour will get in!!!!!!
sweet_corsa
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by sweet_corsa »

We\'re all screwed who\'ever gets in!!!
kawika
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by kawika »

i voted UKIP they actually haves polices that are wanted and realistic.
Freedom is only possibly, thanx to capitalisim
mckezik
CB-Uk Newbie

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by mckezik »

hahahah rolf VOTE FOR GREEN PARTY
toneee
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by toneee »

i couldn\'t bring myself to vote UKIP our local candidate is an absolute idiot, he hasnt got the slightest clue about any of the parties policies, the only thing he is sure on is not joining the euro as for green lol, dont get me started, nuclear power is the only way forward, and they certainly dont agree with me on that. A seat for lib-dem in alot of marginals would probably see conservatives get in, would be unlikely that it benefits labour. i cant see it happening but hopefully the conservatives will be in power by tomorrow! if not i think they atleast stand to gain a few seats
toneee
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by toneee »

if you want another term of lies and endless beauracracy then vote labour, if you want to elect a party who dont actually know how to govern a country and have unconcievable policies then vote lib dem, if you want a party who are basically nazis vote BNP or National front. If you a want a party that will get more police on the streets, cleaner hospitals, controlled immigration, accountabilty and more discipline in schools then vote conservative.
Thats my non biased guide to voting :D hope it helps simong!
punkheadgray
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by punkheadgray »

i didnt hear about that, that wouldve swayed me. :lol: i agree with alot the green party has to say but they just wouldnt be practical. we\'d be getting bombed and they\'d be cycling around going \'peace is the way forward\' :lol:
toneee
CB-Uk User

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

Post by toneee »

bunch o f***ing hippies

I totally agree. We would have no electricity, and there would be a levvy on meat products, and i just couldnt live off vegetables and fruit