Corsa Club 1.0 silver

If you would like to advertise your car for sale in here, please ensure you follow the Forum Rules.
ThyRosh
CB-Uk User

Corsa Club 1.0 silver

Post by ThyRosh »

I have my corsa for sale, for the reason that im starting to alot more motorway miles and in the 1.0 its not the most economical above 60. its a lovely car on a W reg (2000) it is near enough standard on the exterior it does have

Lowering springs 60mm front 90 mm back (originals come free)

a gsi spoiler in matte black

all plastic trims on the bumper and arches in matching matte black

the interior is the best looking part as it comes with plasma dials, with carbon fibre surround and chrome rings

all interiour bulbs converted to blue, silver console dash panel ect

good condition club seats and door cards as standard

the car comes with power steering, central locking, 2 keys, all paper work, services, MOT, tax ect, MOT until feburary, tax until may, all 4 wheels are good, engine is good to run, and incredibly economical around town, which i am realllyyy going to miss lol ready to drive away, cheap insurance group 1E i think! cheap tax at 125 for 12 months, Has has a new clutch fitted in the last 2 years,head gasket redone, head skimmed and pressure tested, new timing chain, new cambelt within the last year all running fine, comes with kenwood CD/mp3/ipod headunit and kenwood 6x9s,

Bad points

small paint flake on passenger rear quarter panel

may need front wheels balancing

uses a fair amount of oil, no obvious leaks found

exhaust middle section may need replacing in the future

This is a great car for either a first car, economical run around or even the start of a juicy project!

i have been quoted about 800 by a dealer, but looking for a little more maybe, make me an offer and see what happens

Call Ross on 07527743675 for more details!
Bags Are For Groceries.