f**k badger

Automotive topics & discussion.
rick
CB-Uk User

f**k badger

Post by rick »

some little scrote tryed breaking into my car last nite by benrind the top of the door down which has cracked the paint and creased the side of the window. me and my dad have managed to bend it back so its secure and i\'ve taken it down to the spray shop and they say i\'ts going to cost £250-300 to put right. there goes my suspention kit and filter.
the strange thing is right next to where the badger had his foot is a little sticker in the back window which says \"CLIFFORD\" and across the steering wheel was a stoplock so what did he think he was going to do when he got in??? if i hear anyone bragging about breaking into a car while i\'m at work they better prey theres a god and that god will strike me down b4 i get hold of the badger

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/evansy/door.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... ct0003.jpg

sorry for the bad language but i\'m just a little pissed off
Dan_Corsa
CB-Uk User

f**k badger

Post by Dan_Corsa »

Thats f**k poo that is like jealous bastards thats all it is!

Could have been alot worse tho, lucky they haven\'t dented around the door as that would have been harder to fix.

Still no bloody need!!!

Has it got an alarm on it then, as mine goes off with the slightest little thing opening the door

Hope you catch the lil tw@\'s
rick
CB-Uk User

f**k badger

Post by rick »

yup got an alarm hence the clifford sticker. i doubt its a jealous bastard as someone tryed getting into my dads car the same way a few months back and his is an old shed of a cav and someone nicked the outside light off the front of next doors house a few nites ago, maybe even last nite.

got a day off 2m so i\'m building a quick drive then in the summer making it a little better
jsc
CB-Uk User

f**k badger

Post by jsc »

unlucky mate hope you catch the fookers and break their fingers somewere there is a chav that is biulding a corsa coz my back lights have been pinched . neons n now your door why dont you source a door from a scrappy will be a lot cheaper and a better paint match aswell
rick
CB-Uk User

f**k badger

Post by rick »

my brothers mate got his car painted about as much as i need mine doing for £150 mates rates soi\'m going to see where that was done and find out how much it\'d cost me. failing that i saw a carbic blue sri down the scrappy the last time i was there so i mite go see if theres a door on that if its still there
tom87
CB-Uk User

f**k badger

Post by tom87 »

unlucky mate, ive not had a problem with twocers where il ive, infact we have never been twocered at the village i live at. you could leave a boot full of ice open all day and no twocer would nick it. the cars also garaged aswell. i am quite worried though when i pass my test, and leave the car in a twocer environemnt, im about 45 minutes from hull which is one of the worst places in britain for car crime.
rick
CB-Uk User

f**k badger

Post by rick »

been to the spray shop and booked it in it\'ll cost me £250 the guy said that if it had been a hole in the middle of the door it would have cost less to repair but cos its at the edge he needs to go onto the back pannel to get a colour match.

the street i live on is one of the nicest in the village (apart from the new estates theyve just built) and everyone at work cant belive its happened. i blame it on the council giving houses to the smack heads and pikeys in the next village, they come into ours then start nicking
jonny-1-note
CB-Uk Newbie

f**k badger

Post by jonny-1-note »

Just read this topic having not been on in a while but, the day after new years day some guys did exactly the same to my passenger door but they got scared off by a neighbour and he said there were 3 of the bastards, now i`d left the stereo in by mistake or the missus did and thought they where little scrotes after that but how wrong was i :(. about fourdays later they came back, i just got in from the pub bout 10.00pm after she picked me up, ordered a takeaway to be delivered and bout 10.30pm i looked out to see if it had come and noticed both doors had been bent open and i mean bent i was rippin and another neighbour said they ran up the road but couldnt see them. i reported to police and they did f**k all. next morning after bending them in AGAIN i walked the dog down the canal got back and the badger done it again i cant f**k beleive it the doors are proper f**k now but im gonna wait till sumer to sort them because they obviously tagetting the car, so now i have CCTV cameras up and left them an inticing notice in the car window which says \"YOU ARE THE WORLDS WORST THIEVES AND DONT FORGET TO SMILE FOR THE CAMERA DICKHEADS\" and the little f**k have not been back since. i need to get these f**k im gonna stab the little badger im so annoyed :rant:
rick
CB-Uk User

f**k badger

Post by rick »

and i thort it was getting bad around here. you should have put a note up when you\'d caught them on camera with a little pic of them at the bottom, that might have worried them
jonny-1-note
CB-Uk Newbie

f**k badger

Post by jonny-1-note »

Yes m8 i will do that but when i get up in the morning to find my doors open again then i know i have them on CCTV then printing will commence my brother i cant bloody wait.

and yup its bad where i am m8 you cant have jack poo without someone wanting it, im in one of the roghest parts of the city, very very bad place.

but i will get justice with or without police :)
rick
CB-Uk User

f**k badger

Post by rick »

thats the only thing they\'ll understand. even round here in a small village the police arnt that bothered. i\'m getting cctv for my drive once i\'ve finished building it that way when the police dont do anything me and my bro can