Electric Upgrade help

Post anything electrical or ICE here. ie, upgrading your stereo, or removing looms etc.

Moderator: Octane2097

phil67
CB-Uk Newbie

Electric Upgrade help

Post by phil67 »

Hi everyone

I have got a 1.0 Corsa B very standard, i am looking to give it central locking and electric windows.

Any one know what i need to get to make this happen with out me spending a lifetime joining loads of wires up?

Thanks
PRICER
CB-Uk User

Re: Electric Upgrade help

Post by PRICER »

a full corsa central locking kit, and electric window kit, it does take alot of wiring in, but when its done it works well :D iv got both ;) where abouts you from?
TURBO LAG IS JUST FOREPLAY ;)

2.0 16v GSI SPORT TWIN WEBER 45'S AND KENT CAMS :]
phil67
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by phil67 »

Near Kings Lynn in Norfolk matey
PRICER
CB-Uk User

Post by PRICER »

iv got a complete corsa central locking loom from front to back, and side to side, got a couple of chewed wires but you can have that for £45 posted if you want, and iv got a set of electric windows aswell and looms i think? you can have that set for £45 posted too. (DUE TO SIZE)
TURBO LAG IS JUST FOREPLAY ;)

2.0 16v GSI SPORT TWIN WEBER 45'S AND KENT CAMS :]
RenRenRen
CB-Uk User

Post by RenRenRen »

Unscrew and pull off the rubber thing that joins to the door, if you have loads of metallic pins inside you're in luck, and if it has just 2 (Speakers) your life got a little harder.

Mine only has the 2 pins for the speakers, I bought a generic remote central locking kit (Hawk) and fitted that a couple of years ago, and I'm currently waiting on a courier to deliver my vaux window motors & regulators.

You'll also need a passenger side grab handle with switch, and the pod that goes on the door pocket for the driver's side switches if they don't come with your window motors.