Corsa B 1999 (T plate) 1litre 12v Forsale

If you would like to advertise your car for sale in here, please ensure you follow the Forum Rules.
DanCorsaB91
CB-Uk User

Corsa B 1999 (T plate) 1litre 12v Forsale

Post by DanCorsaB91 »

Here for sale is a Vauxhall Corsa B 1999 (t plate) for sale,
ive owned the car for 6months with out a fault and due to new job a bigger car is now needed...
im a vauxhall enthusiast thats taken great care to get this car to its current spec so would like to see it go to a good home...
all standard bits are available if buyer requests them....
now to the main bit starting with modifications that ive carried out all with reciepts....
*spax 60/40 lowering springs
*peco stainless steel back box with 3inch outwardly rolled tip
* metallic black roof (professionally sprayed)
*debadged front grillie
*debadged and de-wipered rear
*15inch ripspeed alloys with polished fronts (no curb marks at all)
also available is a induction kit not fitted havent got round to it but can be sold with the car.. There is more but off the top of my head thats all i can remember, body work is good condition for the year of the car no dents ect... interior wise is brilliant no tears in seats ect ( have seat covers also incl in sale ) to give them that bit more protection..the m.o.t isnt due until May and Taxed upon till April, cheap tax what with it being a 1litre!! a good first car with cheap insurance and fuel costs (very needed in this day of age!)..
there are no engine modification just kept clean and well maintained.. i redex it once a month and service it every 6month... i wash wax polish and detail it every weekend weather permitting.. as you can see from the above pictures its well looked after and no exspence has been spared the only badpoint (i wouldnt say it was a big issue) is it will not come with a head unit as im taking the current one out for my new car.. cheap from you local halford ect.....all tyres are brand new as the alloys were purchased brand new 3month ago with receipt to prove!.. the car itself has 70,000 showing on the clock which is low of a car for the year 1999.. all veiwings welcome and questions willingly ask and i shall reply to them asap! ideally im looking for £800 as alone the modifications have cost me more than that so id personally say its a bargain and probably in the best nick for its year around!
Rip Roaring Dan...
Corsa B Arden Blue...
DanCorsaB91
CB-Uk User

Re: Corsa B 1999 (T plate) 1litre 12v Forsale

Post by DanCorsaB91 »

For pic's and more info check my project log out....
any question dont hesitate to ask Thanks Dan.

http://forums.corsa-b.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=15463
Rip Roaring Dan...
Corsa B Arden Blue...
duncanpound
CB-Uk User

Post by duncanpound »

can we have a location please mate.

i know its not forum rules but it should be
[size=150][b][color=#008000]Corsa B W Reg[/color][/b][/size]

[color=#008000][u][b]check out my project log[/b][/u][/color] http://forums.corsa-b.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=14330
DanCorsaB91
CB-Uk User

Post by DanCorsaB91 »

Opps sorry people! Located in Nottingham
Rip Roaring Dan...
Corsa B Arden Blue...
DanCorsaB91
CB-Uk User

Post by DanCorsaB91 »

Wanting £700 NO OFFERS!