Audio Speaker Question

Post anything electrical or ICE here. ie, upgrading your stereo, or removing looms etc.

Moderator: Octane2097

coollg
CB-Uk User

Audio Speaker Question

Post by coollg »

Hi i was thinking about purchansing these speaker (only these speaker) and was wondering wether theyd have improved sound qaulity over the stcok speaker included in the merit.

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product ... dbcc276a20

punkheadgray
CB-Uk User

Audio Speaker Question

Post by punkheadgray »

hell yeah! anythings better than the standard stuff, a paper cup with a crude magnet would be better than standard :)
coollg
CB-Uk User

Audio Speaker Question

Post by coollg »

ok cause the ones that are in there atm sound pritty bassy, he then i enable ma tiny lil sub ma own one i made adds that xtra boom boom lool

dont laugh at its size it sounds a lot more impressive then it looks and very envirment freidnly hehe (5watts). Not having the second reflex tubes makes it a lot loud

wht i do is fade the rear channel to about 5 on a scale of 1 - 10 and the vovumne over powers the stock speakers at the front :P

punkheadgray
CB-Uk User

Audio Speaker Question

Post by punkheadgray »

i have a sub for my computer that looks similar, its harman kardon tho... really kicks! believe me mate changing speakers will make a big diiference, those two- ways you looking at have the tweeter built in, i havent got two ways in mine, cos i thought the tweeter part would be to low down, i went witha 3way pioneer set, and mounted the tweeter part in the door handle were the vauxhall one is located, sounds sweet, but having a pionner headunit that kicks out 50w x4 has alot to do with it, i have 6x9\'s on parcel shelf and fade them towards the back 6 or so
coollg
CB-Uk User

Audio Speaker Question

Post by coollg »

the funneist thing is with that sub as its only a 3 icnh sub :P

well too late now hehe got the spakers and the adaptor bit worried as there is a fair bit of space in the spacer so its not a solid seal but then again a car door isnt exactly sealeed
punkheadgray
CB-Uk User

Audio Speaker Question

Post by punkheadgray »

plug it in see how it goes i suppose, i fitted 6inch speakers i think, the adapters are only made for 5\", but somehow i adapted them more! lol. you\'ll see the difference mate ;)
coollg
CB-Uk User

Audio Speaker Question

Post by coollg »

o rite klkl