wat wuld u do

General Banter & Off-Topic chat.
marshy52
CB-Uk User

wat wuld u do

Post by marshy52 »

pointless really but just want peoples opinions on how they would react if someone chucked somthing like a brick of there car or ran out and kicked your car.
matty101
Senior Moderator

Re: wat wuld u do

Post by matty101 »

seriously if anyone did that to my car i'd use the same brick to put them in hospital. my car is my most prized, most expensive and most loved posession, so they would have to be mental to even think about touching it! :meh:
OFFICAL DVLA DATA:
1414 - corsa gsi's on the road in 2008.
735 - corsa gsi's currently on the road and 436 SORN
Basicly you would have to be a right tw*t to break one for parts :rant:

Thanks to everyone for an awsome weekend at pvs!
M4RSH4LL
CB-Uk User

Post by M4RSH4LL »

in car park ( as you do ) with mates wee fella hit football of golf smashing splitter ... poped ball :D hit of his head :D
marshy52
CB-Uk User

Post by marshy52 »

hit of his head lmao. well reason i asked there some lad back on the scene in my town he a local scruffy person like he dont drive but he hangs about the streets so a while back he dented a peugeot 206 i had before i got the corsa but now he back and worried when he sees me again he might do the same.
matty101
Senior Moderator

Post by matty101 »

i usually carry a big heavy metal bar in the car just behind the drivers seat for such occasions :meh:

havnt needed it yet, but u never know :lol:
OFFICAL DVLA DATA:
1414 - corsa gsi's on the road in 2008.
735 - corsa gsi's currently on the road and 436 SORN
Basicly you would have to be a right tw*t to break one for parts :rant:

Thanks to everyone for an awsome weekend at pvs!
donnay1991
CB-Uk User

Post by donnay1991 »

If u own a shotgun? maybe keep that at your feet with some extra cartridges in the glove box :) should do the trick
Corsa B 1999 1.2 16v,
Debadged, Lowered 40 mm front and back 60mm,angel eyes with standard rears, Smoked Side Repeaters, Drilled airbox (Shredded). 4" Sportex Backbox with sportex straight through centre pipe. Graphite grey cesaros.
jordyp
CB-Uk User

Post by jordyp »

just carry a couple golf clubs and rattle the badger wi it, and if you had a shotgun or any gun in the matter police stop you youd get f**ked for it lol
1997 White Corsa Merit 1.2 8v - Sold!

Now Red 11Plate MK6 Vauxhall Astra Elite 1.6

Scotvoc.co.uk/f -Scottish Vauxhall Owners Club
marshy52
CB-Uk User

Post by marshy52 »

yeah f***** and a five year sentence for a shotgun and it not only the police you would be f***** by i heard what happens in these prison in the showers lol
donnay1991
CB-Uk User

Post by donnay1991 »

Do not drop the soap! and u wont get caught by police if u take there lives with it too !
Corsa B 1999 1.2 16v,
Debadged, Lowered 40 mm front and back 60mm,angel eyes with standard rears, Smoked Side Repeaters, Drilled airbox (Shredded). 4" Sportex Backbox with sportex straight through centre pipe. Graphite grey cesaros.
marshy52
CB-Uk User

Post by marshy52 »

forensic detail though trace the gun back to you unless you get a gun that not registerd lol.
and its hard not to drop soap it can always slip out your hands someone bends over to pick it up then it going to be somthing big and hard up your arse that would be nasty lmao. :D
M4RSH4LL
CB-Uk User

Post by M4RSH4LL »

donnay1991 u have issues ... a shotgun be realistic ... c4 or something no effidence no convection ;)

and thats why u get soap on a rope no more slipping out ur hands and things slipping up ur arse ..
donnay1991
CB-Uk User

Post by donnay1991 »

ROFL. I have issues? ?yur tryin to use a c4 u numpty :lol: Just kick O_o outta them yourself
Corsa B 1999 1.2 16v,
M4RSH4LL
CB-Uk User

Post by M4RSH4LL »

hey c 4 isnt crazy ... its fun :P
bluecorsab
CB-Uk User

Post by bluecorsab »

you on about what would you do 'IF' someone kicked you car or somethinng, ive had it done to me already.....TWICE!! :( the little bastards, good job i didnt catch them else i would of ripped the legs off and stuck them where them where the sun dont shine
RED Corsa GSi Owner - Thats one GSi saved from the scrapheap and the pikeys who break them or ruin them with tacky mods :D
watson9003
CB-Uk Newbie

Post by watson9003 »

just carry a nice big adjustable spanna the kind thats the same length as your arm